Airbrush website

YemskyYemsky 709 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Somebody help me out: Quite some time ago (3-4 years +) we had a thread on Soulstrut about "airbrushed" / photoshop'd R&B divas (and some guys as well) with a link to a website of a guy who's worked on many promotional images and record covers for the likes of Beyonce, Angela Winbush, Usher, etc. On his website you saw the pictures you know and when hovering your mouse over the pictures you saw the original. Anyone got that URL for this website?

Comments

• I know which site you were talking about... but FluidEffect.com has got some joints in thier portfolio section too, it's kinda hard to figure out how to see the before flick, but once you click an image, you have to click the actual text over the thumbails to see the before image. It's real intresting stuff..

(link)

• YemskyYemsky 709 Posts
    That's a very similar page you linked to.
    Thanks.

The one I am looking for really has only well known people on it. (Make that "Angela Bassett" - not Angela Winbsuh - in my original post...)

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I posted that back in the day, I'm pretty sure. Lemme see if I can possibly find a way to find that link...