trades

haze25haze25 759 Posts
edited January 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
these are up for grabs. i'm after sweet soul, beats latin funk and loops. good rock, library and folk records.david porter-victim of the jokeblowfly-on tvbohannon-stop and godavid axelrod-songs of innocence (2nd cover)jacques michel-sosherb ohta-feelingslilith-boston ridelalo schiffrin-bullitt ostthe lebron brothers-distinto y difirentebilli thedford-music of my 2nd birthlos angeles negros-esta noche la paso contigodavid axelrod-seriously deeprodriguz-cold facthoward tate-get it while you canus 69-yesterdays folksthe outlaw blues band-breaking injazz class by luigi (no talking, alotta breaks)coke escavado-comin at yastevie wonder-do i do 12”bobby valentin-el rey del bajo (killer funk track)rosevelt franklin-my name is...jimmy mcgriff-groove greasebucknell jazz and rock ensemble-tonisia (1 funky big band track, 2 mellow jazz tracks w/ female vocals)ray bryant -in the cutrealistic- a sound oddyssey (20001,shaft and s.w.a.t)eddie palmieri-sentidojeremy storch-40 miles past wooodstock (loop)clay hunt-part onenatural gas-s/tgaz-sing sing 12”monk higgins-mcarthur parkolympic runners-kool gent/keep it upthe hassles-hour of the wolfillusion-isotope (cool prog rock)nycc-make every day count (disco gospel)sir douglas quintet-2 honkey bluesdc larue-cathedralsglenn jones-i am somebody-12”bo diddley-anothe dimensiondoug lucas-niaraherb bernsteins-new crusadeparry library “the jazz connection”interwestern library-feel the heat/low keyamphonic-pictures in soundsound foundation-s/tmontreal-a summers nightthe crystal mansion-s/tjohn byrd-your thing and my thing...shawn phillips-spacedcymande-s/tlafayete afro rock band-vodoounomfela kuti-shakarazao-typharethnew york mary-s/tsons of champlin-circle filled w/ love