PEEDI CRACK

tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
I just downloaded the new mixtape here (thanks Noz!):http://www.smokingsection.net/TSS/?p=729I love this shit! Funny east coast drug raps and old school beats. Not earth shattering - but solid. I like it better than Jeezy (nt saying much). Star and Buck skits, too. The dude's got personality.

Comments

• DL'ing as we speak, but yo that cover is retarded and may man needs to do some sit-ups and some crunches....put down the beer to.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    is dude even on a label anymore?

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    TI Look like a shoe cobbler

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Well you know where I stand so fuck it Badlands get it in.

• thanks for the link. i'm from the mixtape game, but Peedi for President was a dope cd. you gotta love peedi. the dude has charisma. he was actually at a spot i was djing at last year and he came over and personally thanked me for playing "fall back". seemed like a real down to earth dude.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Where do you DJ at, Keith Van Horn?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    this recycles alot of tracks from a couple years ago. still freah to death though.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Picked this up last week - it's good! So this is one more recommendation.

• Where do you DJ at, Keith Van Horn?

this was at a lounge in old city that i dj at on friday/saturday nites. cosmo, we have actually spun at the same spot before at the Casbah in AC. roofdeck party. it was a fun night and u were .