Pharoahe Fuckin' Monch...

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
this a new video(by new..I mean NEW NEW)http://videos.onsmash.com/v/tTC1TMMtBAcKpLLP

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    The new Monche "Awakening" tape is on smash.

Hearing him rhyme over the Dilla Beat Tape #3 "We Must Be In Love" Impressions joint is a added bonus.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

Hearing him rhyme over the Dilla Beat Tape #3 "We Must Be In Love" Impressions joint is a added bonus.
    thats on the dilla album

thats on the dilla album

Touche. The beat itself I believe is on #3.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    He's now an Okayplayer artist but I haven't been able to get an answer there.

My question is, is that him as the tow truck driver in the Jack In The Box commercial?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    What?? An Okayplayer artist??

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    He's now an Okayplayer artist

Not a really a good look for him.

Honestly, this dude would be much better off without a major label.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

I agree, have PBW or Egon take him on, would be cool to hear him over some Madlib tracks. Hell, Madlib could work with him regardless, or Jake One.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

cosign. dope vid, reminds me of them days when hiphop still dealt with issues

wait for the track "what it is" and the one where he sings like tom jones

• He's now an Okayplayer artist

You mean on Koch, gettting 5 bucks a cd?

You mean on Koch, gettting 5 bucks a cd?

Eight bucks a CD.

Of course, he would then be contractually required to refer to the alleged eight bucks at least three times in every track.

• Speaking of which, how is the Styles P? I got two new singles and i've been bumping them a lot (Testify and How We Live), I always thought Jada was the only good on in the Lox.

Speaking of which, how is the Styles P? I got two new singles and i've been bumping them a lot (Testify and How We Live), I always thought Jada was the only good on in the Lox.

Please be serious--everyone has known that Styles P was the dude ever since Kiss released his Kiss the Hype Goodbye album five years ago.

I'd get Styles' Gangsta Grillz tape over his actual album, though.

• The infamous Green Lantern Tape > Jada's actual album. A real shame, I need re-cop that though since that cd is ruined. Kiss murders that shit, I think they're both equally talented dudes.

Styles P Gangst Grillz? word, how was the last one album of his" Gangsta and a Gentleman" (?) I Had a vinyl sampler but really wasn't too blown away by the tracks on their.

how was the last one album of his" Gangsta and a Gentleman" (?) I Had a vinyl sampler but really wasn't too blown away by the tracks on their.

It's cool, but I never listened to it that much. These LOX dudes are really best appreciated on mixtapes.

• Thank You Faux Rillz. I 'peciate your thweet knowledge jewels on what's really out in these streets.

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    This shit is hot! Dope video and song!

Seriously,Monch is always been one of the best rappers out. The first single scared me off- but I might buy the record...

• This shit is hot! Dope video and song!

Seriously,Monch is always been one of the best rappers out. The first single scared me off- but I might buy the record...

I actually really liked "Push". Tower of Power Horns, plus a soulful monch. it really fucking worked for me.

this video is dope!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

I don't need to click on this link, man.
    I didn't say that YOU[/b] are disconnected but HE[/b] is deconnected to accept such a thing.
    So I agree with the NAGL feeling.

• The new Monche "Awakening" tape is on smash.

so is this track off the mixtape or on his new album?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

Ablum. Where is the "this ain't mixtape material" graemlin?

Speaking of which, how is the Styles P? I got two new singles and i've been bumping them a lot (Testify and How We Live), I always thought Jada was the only good on in the Lox.

Please be serious--everyone has known that Styles P was the dude ever since Kiss released his Kiss the Hype Goodbye album five years ago.

I'd get Styles' Gangsta Grillz tape over his actual album, though.

That Havoc beat for "This Is How We Live" is

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

Ablum. Where is the "this ain't mixtape material" graemlin?

There's a teaser version on the "Awakening" tape, too.

I'm digging this song plus video. A good look for Monch.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    monch please release a good album that has the least amount of talib kweli guest spots as possible

monch please release a good album that has the least amount of talib kweli guest spots singing as possible

• monch please release a good album that has the least amount of talib kweli guest spots musical rape analogies as possible

• Am I the only one who didn't like that song? I applaud his wanting to take on a serious subject, but the execution... no thanks.

• Am I the only one who didn't like that song? I applaud his wanting to take on a serious subject, but the execution... no thanks.

aka

IT NEEDS A BILL LASWELL REMIX!

Am I the only one who didn't like that song? I applaud his wanting to take on a serious subject, but the execution... no thanks.

aka

IT NEEDS A BILL LASWELL REMIX AMBIENT RECONFIGURATION FOR THE 21ST CENTURY!