Cheap plane tckt + NYC + 1st wknd in Feb = HOLLER

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Hey NYC strutters I'll be in your area from Thu Feb. 1 - Sun Feb. 4. Tell me what's good. Or ask me what's good.I'll be attending (but not spinning at) Smashed!Blocked! at Beauty Bar that Friday, but am open to club ideas Thursday and Saturday. If you care to invite me to spin some funky & groovy 60s-70s international 45s at your club night, I'd love to oblige. Or we can just get drunk somewhere. I'm fine either way.In return I'll see if I can get you into a big loft party late Saturday night thrown by my two foxy female DJ pals and their sexy gogo dancer roommate. This is what's known as a win-win proposition, so holler. Do just like your favorite New York rapper and embrace the south in the 007.PS - Jonny naturally this means you shouldn't close shop early that Thursday night or you'll miss out on an instore appearance by a sixpack or two.

Comments

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    the rub is that saturday - i don't want to announce the guest yet because he's unconfirmed but it's going to be nuts

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Holler at your boy if you're trying to check out some bomb vegan food.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Mark if I don't see you that weekend then you're a scrub and i will smash you. Or I will call your phone at like 5:46 in the morning.

the rub is that saturday - i don't want to announce the guest yet because he's unconfirmed but it's going to be nuts

Yes, this is a good thing people.

• Mark if I don't see you that weekend then you're a scrub and i will smash you.

Barring any Thin Lizzy In The Park shenanigans, I'll try to bring a fly girl (or several) to The Rub before the loft party.

Or I will call your phone at like 5:46 in the morning.

Oh it would be so nice to hear your voice right before I go to bed.

• PS - Jonny naturally this means you shouldn't close shop early that Thursday night or you'll miss out on an instore appearance by a sixpack or two.

Wouldn't dream of it.

• PS - Jonny naturally this means you shouldn't close shop early that Thursday night or you'll miss out on an instore appearance by a sixpack or two.

Wouldn't dream of it.

the beer in the store explains why Ma*co bought a Roy Ayres record last time. His judgement was impaired.

Wouldn't dream of it.

the beer in the store explains why Ma*co bought a Roy Ayres record last time. His judgement was impaired.

It's true - I tried to get him drunk and sell him a Roy Ayers record. But since the boy bought a 6-pack of MOTHERFUCKING FOSTERS, I realized that wasn't going to work. I had to resort to plan B. That Roy Ayers record was sold 100% by me laying down some sweet talkin' pimp game that had Marco reconsidering everything he thought he knew.

Wouldn't dream of it.

It's true - I tried to get him drunk and sell him a Roy Ayers record. But since the boy bought a 6-pack of MOTHERFUCKING FOSTERS, I realized that wasn't going to work. I had to resort to plan B. That Roy Ayers record was sold 100% by me laying down some sweet talkin' pimp game that had Marco reconsidering everything he thought he knew.

?

• EXHIBIT A: Marco-designed flyers & aforementioned Fosters bottles in Good Records:

EXHIBIT B: Jonny's reaction to relearning everything he thought he knew about "the shocker."

• oh well, the REAL test johnny is to sweet talk M*rco into buying a Steely Dan record, if you can do that, without date rape drugs, you certainly are