new year

santanicsantanic 69 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
I am looking for someone to listen to my demo. This is the year I break out. Do I have any takers. Also, whats the correct format for sending sending out demos, is it always c.d's or can I send audio cassette. Please respond. I will not dissappoint.

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I am looking for someone to listen to my demo. This is the year I break out. Do I have any takers. Also, whats the correct format for sending sending out demos, is it always c.d's or can I send audio cassette. Please respond. I will not dissappoint.

Kanye West/Good Records
    179 E. 3rd St., New York, NY
    Telephone: 1-212-529-2081
    Fax: 1-646-290-5605
    Email: [email]good.records@gmail.com[/email]

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Kanye West/Good Records

Word.

• Hand-delivery of your cassette to that address with an on-the-spot freestyle out on the stoop will probably yield the best results.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Hand-delivery of your cassette to that address with an on-the-spot freestyle out on the stoop will probably yield the best results.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Kanye West/Good Records

Word.

Most definitley. Make sure to put C/O RALPHIE on it too. He's the dude who listens to all the demos and tells Kanye who to sign.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts