What Y'all Wearin' Tonight?

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
I just got a pair of these to match my lavender/mauve button down & cufflinks: I can't decide if I should wear them with some dark jeans, a khaki blazer and a fedora or dark slacks with a black vest and a bowtie. I'm tryna look scrumpdiddlyumptious this evening, hoLmes!Herm

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• It ain't THAT cold out here. I usually just let it rest on the tongue....

OF MY SHOES!!!!

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• spivyspivy 866 Posts

It ain't THAT cold out here. I usually just let it rest on the tongue....

OF MY SHOES!!!!

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Pony hair shell toe Adidas?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

Pony hair shell toe Adidas?
    nah doggee. just a beautiful, plain, black jacket, but real headz know what the deal be.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I'll be wearing sweats (sittin' round the crib-related), chillin' at home with wifey having drinks and toasting in the New Year. We're too old to brave the drunken roads of Milwaukee (ranked in the top-10 in the U.S. with the most alcohol-related auto fatalities for 2005), so we're playing it safe. Unfortunately, there will be news reports tomorrow of the drunken fatalities that typically occur here on New Year's Eve. For those going out tonight, pleeeeeeease be careful on the roads. Call a cab if you get too juiced. I pray that ALL OF YOU make it safely into the New Year. Be wary!!!

Peace and blessings to you all,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts

black suit, white shirt (no tie), white suns fitted hat, white and black jordan Vs, and a fu-man-chu.

• black suit, white shirt (no tie), white suns fitted hat, white and black jordan Vs, and a fu-man-chu.

faux-rillz's power of attorney fall-winter line