NYE 2006 :: DJ TREW @ SUB-T :: hiphop funk house

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited December 2006 in Announcements
Hey everyoneHope your holidays have been enjoyable! This is just a quick reminder about tonight's party @ Sub-T. As many of you may know, I was the weekend resident there for about 7 years, ending this past October. But for New Year's Eve only, I'll be back in the building playing the best in hiphop (true school and classics), funk, and 70s/80s dance. Basically it'll be house party-style, so expect to say "Oh shit, I know he didn't just play my cut" over and over throughout the night!!General admission tickets are 70$ but if you mention my name at the door (DJ TREW) admission is only 2 for $100!!! that's 40$ savings. Not only that but you'll have a top shelf open bar until 1am! plus a champagne toast at midnight!!And in the unlikely event that I'm not making your ass shake on the dancefloor, once in the building you're free to roam between the 3 floors of Sub-T and check out the bands upstairs!! Same specials for the whole building, so come with your drinking hat on!!Hope to see you there and if you've got any questions, gimme a ring asap @ 773 802 4457peace!nigel (dj trew)DJ TREW @ SUB-T NYE 20062011 W. North Ave.9pm-2am