what's really, dood?

just listening to this lil gem last nite:

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    haha
    you're lucky I sold that to you for pennies

what's really, dood?

just listening to this lil gem last nite:

HHHAHAHAHA, My freind told me you sold him that for cheap.... GOOD lookin out Mango Don't forget! I got cha with the water ahahhah FORIZZILE GOOD LOOKIN that and the single! I have to say the record was space invading me for the longest.... Though I did have numerous times to pick it up I am really glad I waited like fine wine know!

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts

I still need that!!! I just saw the sound library had it listed as a "promo only" for $90. Did this only come as a promo and isn't $90 a bit high. I've seen some of the higest priced stores/web-sites that still has it cheaper than this.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    don't know the promo history to this album but I had saw it sell for $45. so it's definitely out there, a lot less cheaper than $90.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I have sold Dust Yourself Off for less than $9

It is not raer.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    true, which is why I don't mess with record stores with ridiculous prices like that. they can take that vinyl and shove it up they're nose.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

how about breaks with animals names in the song name ?

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

I still need that!!! I just saw the sound library had it listed as a "promo only" for $90. Did this only come as a promo and isn't $90 a bit high. I've seen some of the higest priced stores/web-sites that still has it cheaper than this.

I've seen them with the brown label so I don't think they were promo only. They were a pretty popular group. Up here in Seattle you see them for $20-50. (and higher of course)

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I have sold Dust Yourself Off for less than $9

It is not raer.

I think there's a happy medium between $9 and $90...

It's not one of the Pleasure records I find all day, that's for sure. I think $90 is a lot but...

There is an exact reissue floating around with heavy old-smelling card. Be careful. I got got on one a few years back.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    ...There is an exact reissue floating around with heavy old-smelling card. Be careful. I got got on one a few years back.

True Jon! When I saw the picture I had that exact thought because I came across one at Cue records in Philly... I was happy to see it then I saw a "Rhino" sticker on it and said wait a minute, Rhino but booting stuff... but the cover looked good and heavy, it smelled right... I even grabbed another Fantasy album and compared 'em... untimately I left it but I alwasy wondered if I should have just not been a dork and copped it. Had it not been for that sticker I would have... then again I always thought maybe Rhino came across a box of ogees and let 'em out...

collector vs. music fanatic... the struggle continues.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    ...There is an exact reissue floating around with heavy old-smelling card. Be careful. I got got on one a few years back.

True Jon! When I saw the picture I had that exact thought because I came across one at Cue records in Philly... I was happy to see it then I saw a "Rhino" sticker on it and said wait a minute, Rhino but booting stuff... but the cover looked good and heavy, it smelled right... I even grabbed another Fantasy album and compared 'em... untimately I left it but I alwasy wondered if I should have just not been a dork and copped it. Had it not been for that sticker I would have... then again I always thought maybe Rhino came across a box of ogees and let 'em out...

collector vs. music fanatic... the struggle continues.

That's crazy, when I got burnt the one I found was not sealed. I went back to the same spot and found a stack of sealed ones... joy turned to dismay as I compared fantasy labels... that's really the only way to tell. But I never saw a Rhino sticker...

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    Zzebra - Panic (Polydor)

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

well, one Animal...

Bactrian style:

SO NEXT TIME YOU HEAR A FAT DRUM THE TERM IS "YO THAT SHIT IS ANIMAL!" OR "THOSE DRUMS ARE BEASTY!" AND "YO THAT TRACK IS BEASTIN" NO MORE BOUNCE JUST BEASTY... TELL A FRIEND!

• coolchriscoolchris 301 Posts
    I am still trying to figure out why just about every Italian library record Label is named after an animal.Can anybody shed some light on this?So far in the collection i have labels-leo,otter,octopus,squirrel,lupus,wildcat,panda,horseshoe + a couple more I can't remember.I thought it might be for cataloging purposes,but these are all different company's.Weird!

I am still trying to figure out why just about every Italian library record Label is named after an animal.Can anybody shed some light on this?So far in the collection i have labels-leo,otter,octopus,squirrel,lupus,wildcat,panda,horseshoe + a couple more I can't remember.I thought it might be for cataloging purposes,but these are all different company's.Weird!

You my man are extremely deep in the crates I will sit back and learn on this, what you know about BORIS! and it wasn't even thanksgiving! Mucho Aperciatio!