Turntable Furniture Revisited.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
So I'm getting sick of having my turntables on the same dresser I keep my chonies, socks, undershirts and condoms in. They fit nicely but it's rather uncomfortable and my dresser is all banged up and shit. I'd love to have a custom-built setup like PJ's bar, but I can't really spend that kind of loot right now. I'm looking for something that I can put my amp under and put my monitor on. What are you guys using? Is there any fancy yet inexpensive IKEA-like business that works well?Herm

Comments

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    guitar center has this sale starting in january
    they have this desk called the studio rta remix desk (40200 & 40201) for $149
    looks like it comes with a record tower as well
    i am lookin at it right now on the flyer i got from the store but i dont see it online. check your local joint out. they may have it

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

• guitar center has this sale starting in january
    they have this desk called the studio rta remix desk (40200 & 40201) for $149
    looks like it comes with a record tower as well
    i am lookin at it right now on the flyer i got from the store but i dont see it online. check your local joint out. they may have it

Thanks for the info!

I Googled the hell out of this thing but there are NO pictures online! Weird, huh? Guess I'll have to trek down to the store to check it out! Does it look nice?

Herm