Does anyone know this private spiritual terd?

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
John Jamyll Jones and the World Experience Orchestra The Beginning of a New Birth (World, 1975)"In November 1975 a few serious brothers and sisters came together as one.... [R]ecorded at the Oasis, once the formerly known Black Avant Garde Coffeehouse. Its location is in the basement of Rev. V. Carter's All Saints Lutheran Baptist Church, Boston, Mass."Clearly RAER... but desirable?

Comments

• raer...desirable too. The track 'The Prayer' was on the Gilles Peterson Luv n' haight comp. Let me know if your looking to shift a copy!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    raer...desirable too. The track 'The Prayer' was on the Gilles Peterson Luv n' haight comp. Let me know if your looking to shift a copy!

Well, I'll have to listen to it when I get back to New York, but I'm guessing it's not going to be my thing, so I probably will be moving it eventually.

• John Jamyll Jones and the World Experience Orchestra The Beginning of a New Birth (World, 1975)

"In November 1975 a few serious brothers and sisters came together as one.... [R]ecorded at the Oasis, once the formerly known Black Avant Garde Coffeehouse. Its location is in the basement of Rev. V. Carter's All Saints Lutheran Baptist Church, Boston, Mass."

Clearly RAER... but desirable?

So not a "terd." Very quality record indeed. "The Prayer" was on a gilles comp, but the flip is even darker. A fave for me due to the Boston connection, but a unique one as well.

Did you get it in the mail or what? Because if so that's one hell of a thing to buy blind.