Posting in the club with B-Cause

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Word 'ems....So its a frosty Frisco night and I'm chillin' with the one only Borgnine himself, B-Cause. So far my man has dropped George Duke, Isley Brothers (Between the sheets still ), Lowrell and know my man is doubling up Curtis' Trippin' outproto-kufiI had a beer and falafell.yee

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    this is some next level shit.

you and b-cause should just man up on some gay shit. you guys are together more than some couples i know. remember the king of queens episode where doug and deacon call each other work husband and wife? yeah...that's you and b-cause. you guys are both the homies, but just pop the question and wow him with an mpc ring and personalized b-cause/kingmoist kufi head gear. i'll dj that wedding with strictly wu-tang skits and make it a night to remember. i owe you one.

• Anna needs a put a lock on the computer.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    shheeeeit.

can't leave rap alone the strut needs me.

no ego. just wilding on some ultramag "hot jazz biscuits" shit. everything i type after a few drinks contains the phrase "on some" fuck that shit. i gotta re-invent some new lingo and drop some b-6 shit to make the moist yell bingo!

bah-lee-dat!! wreck the microwave, sir pat. peace to b-cause.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    IN THE CLUB POSTED UP

• Alright not to toon my own rusty trombone...but I killed 'em.

i'm sitting in the back with that dirty mexican Serg, drinking beer and making fun of white folks and there love for "FONK CHIKAH BOOOOOOOOOOOWM".

He just went from Rock with you into Cool it now

and i'm not mad

• Alright not to toon my own rusty trombone...but I killed 'em.

I just spun w/SKader and we kinda killed it too, I also dropped Cool It now!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    I shoulda came to ya'll's gig. I was chillin with the gawd Rowse Howge at Mezzanine, overall shit was sorta

I support Free Funk Fridays. And I support Cas' recent posting habits.

• I shoulda came to ya'll's gig.

HI CAS (LIVE FROM THE HOGGSPIDERHOLE)!