Fryday Dec. 29th Wajeed/Nickademos/$??+others NYC

smallchangesmallchange 202 Posts
edited December 2006 in Announcements
Hey strutters...been waay too long since I czecked in. Yes, I'm a punk. But still throwing some par-tays here and there so figured I'll spread some misinformation. Hit me via my website (djsmallchange.com) if you have ???'s. All the best to y'all and have a safe NYE.Jim aka $??talkin' loud...and sayin' nuthin', just sayin' nuthin'.$mall ??hange with s'more garbaggio for your disposal. Another blast from the past present future past tense back in black james brown is dead. And I'm raving. Er. Not. Maybe later.But right now its all about the godfather, the minister of the new new super heavy funk, mr. I don't want nobody to give me nothing, opening up the fucking door and I'll get it mice-elf. Blind men can see this shit. Stoned to the fuckin' bone. Ka-rat-te / Cra-ray-zay. A man who singlehandly made the world a funkier place. And god knows this god forsaken planet has had (or, still has!) a stick up its ass long enough!btw if you want off this e-list just challah. The big payback. I'm mad! I want revenge!cliff notes:Friday December 29th 2000-fucking-6Wajeed (Platinum Pied Pipers) / Nickodemus (Wonder Wheel) / The Bangers / Small Change / Jamal Ali (Turntable Lab) / Saheer (Tokion)@ The Music Gallery:: 49 Anne St. bet. Nassau and Williams St.10pm - whenever$5/10 CoverNYE: (I go on around 5ish)NewYorkFuckinCityNew Year's Eve feat. DJ Assault w/ Aaron LaCrate, DB & Jason Jinx, the Bangers, Rob Swift, $mall ??hange, and Eliot LippSun 12.31 (9pm-7am) Studio B (259 Banker St, Greenpoint, 718.389.1880)$20 / $10 with RSVPthe usual BS descripto:re: specials' nite club. Is this the in place to be? What am I doing here? Beer taste like piss? Like the bad semi-racist 80s jamaica commercial, come to our island home. Get your surrealism on.Indeed. You're hear because you want to hear some dope shit. We have it in spades. This Friday. ??No excuso! You have saturday to recover before getting dissapointed by NYE, as always. Start it off right with the party friggin' professionals. And if you're working on NYE you can get a lil' discounted action at the door. We know what its like to work work work and caash out on this very ugly day for humanity. We feel you. Come brace yourselves and drink/dance/jump out a window before the weekend WWF mayhem.DJs on two floors. Loft styled space. DOWNtown. We're not fuckin' around. Lounge areas. Quality quality quality. Or your money back...NOT! But you'll have a good time regardless. And if you don't we'll gladly kick your ass. Your 'choice'.Yes, sure I'll play 'sexy back'. Sure. Coming right up. Right after the next one. Right. After the next one. Y'know, sorry I forget, its actually coming up after this one. Shit, I have to get off soon, but I think the next DJ has it. I'll make sure he plays it for you. He/she will. REALLY. Sure. Don't worry. Its coming right up. Stay right there...I'll be right back. Yes its coming!. Of course I'm not lying. I LOVE that song, can't hear it enough! (FWIW its not that bad...but please. Remember when people danced to songs they DIDN'T know?)The ProfessionalsNew Years Eve is the biggest party night of the year. It's also the night when most truly professional party people - the djs, promoters, bartenders, cocktail servers - have to work. The Professionals is our way of saying thanks to the folks who make all the amazing NYE parties possible. 1/2 off cover for anyone working on NYE, and drink specials all night long. Not working on NYE - well, can you hold your liquor, and dance your ass off? If so, you're welcome too! Three floors of fun and a DJ line-up on par with the best of NYE blowouts. Amateurs beware, professionals, rise up, and get ready to put in a full shift of dancing and then stay for overtime. No fifteen minute breaks here - unless our DJs play them!The Professionals:Floor OneWajeed (Platinum Pied Pipers)The BangersSmall ChangeJamal Ali (Turntable Lab)Saheer (Tokion)Floor TwoNickodemus (Wonder Wheel)and Special GuestsFloor ThreeProfessional Rest Area - conversation, loungin, mayhemThe Music Gallery:: 49 Anne St. bet. Nassau and Williams St.10pm - whenever$10 Cover, RSVP for guaranteed admission$5 cover to anyone working on NYE (bring a pay stub, flyer, knowledge ofmixed drinks, whatever ya got)NYE NYE NYEENENYEN EEEE NEEYENE EYE NE NEYENE EEYENE ENY NYEand I'm also playing some crazy shit NYE at like 5am, cos I got a lil' cheeseball baller bling bling ting in AC/DC (atlantic city) beforehand. But yeah I'm doing some late night madness for Chris Love's New York Fucking City party. If you're around challah, FWIW it got a flavaPIL picK:http://nyc.flavorpill.net/current_mailer.jsp#assaultNewYorkFuckinCityNew Year's Eve feat. DJ Assault w/ Aaron LaCrate, DB & Jason Jinx, the Bangers, Rob Swift, $mall ??hange, and Eliot LippSun 12.31 (9pm-7am) Studio B (259 Banker St, Greenpoint, 718.389.1880)$20 / $10 with RSVPaudi 5 ppl. Have a safe NYE above everyting. DWI's are SUCH a bad look, so be careful i.e. not like Eazy with the 8-ball in his lap freezin' his balls. I wish you peace, properity, and fuck all y'all!-- James Dier aka $mall ??hangehttp://djsmallchange.com