Dog Whisperer

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
this dude is badass.

Comments

• this dude is badass.

nah....what's badass....is the South Park episode of him...haha...that is badass!

• nah....what's badass....is the South Park episode of him...haha...that is badass!

What's great about the South Park episode is that even they couldn't make fun of him. If anything, they boosted him up. In the end, Cartman's mom was on his ****.

• whats he do?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    whats he do?

Wifey was watching this fool on Oprah the other night. This guy can get any buckwild dog to chill. He teaches the dog owners how to get rid of negative energy and become a leader for the dog. He said that dogs want a leader and want order. Dude makes mad loot writing dog training books and training the dogs of all kinds of rich Hollywood actor people.

• does he whisper in their ear?

he looks kinda doggish

do you guys believe in elves?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    whats he do?

He's got a multi-season TV show teaching people how to control/train their dog(s).
    Funny thing is he just does the same 4 or 5 things over and over and over again.
    All of his tricks could be contained in a small pamphlet.
    That being said, I do watch the show on occasion.

"Calm Submizzion"

IMG SRC=http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4138/cesardmxeh8.jpg>

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dear Quo, I hope you keep on killin' it on the photoshop front
    serious ROFL material!!!

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Just caught an episode and apparently that tan pit on the right is Redman's dog!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Just caught an episode and apparently that tan pit on the right is Redman's dog!

What's DMX doing to him??!?

• rastarasta 27 Posts
    I just spit water all over my screen. Nice.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    no the tan pit is Daddy, he's Ceasar's and he's my fave.