Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Ha, I remember I hooked someone up from here (But can't remember who) with this box set for 20 bucks I believe.

I should have asked for this amount...

• I picked up a copy for a friend for $20 at a record show. Pathetic is the word, alright.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    Word, I just offered other dude 2 bucks for his $4,000 Payback LP. I would've gone a little higher if it weren't for his $15 s+h fee. We'll see if he accepts.

• What kind of stupid logic are these people using? James died but when he did I double checked and no, he didn't take any of my hundred or so 45s or LPs along with him.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Hahah I was gonna say, I hope that 'offer' is under $20!

Awesome dude. Report back with the seller's response! I hope it's an irrate broken english half-pager!

"DUDE, I'LL GIVE YOU A DEAL AND SELL YOU ALL OF MY ORIGINAL JAMES BROWN RECORDS FOR CHEAP. HOW DOES $300 FOR EACH LP AND $150 FOR EACH 45 SOUND? YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TURN A NICE PROFIT ON THEM IF YOU ACT QUICK AND RIDE THIS WAVE ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK! I HAVE MANY TITLES TO CHOOSE FROM. I WOULD DO IT MYSELF BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH EBAY, AND I ADMIRE YOUR KEEN BUSINESS SENSE. I BET YOU'RE PROBABLY PRETTY EXCITED TO GET AN OFFER LIKE THIS. THINK ABOUT IT AND LET ME KNOW. "

Lets see if $10,000 Star Time man takes the bait.

• Star Time is on Amazon for around $40. Who is this guy trying to kid?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

So what was your offer?

Item title: BOSCOE~PRIVATE CHICAGO RAW FUNK ~1974~PROMO~NM~LP

Time left: 6 days, 9 hours 45 minutes 42 seconds

Offer history

User ID Offer Status Date of Offer

prophet_blackmon( 300) Declined Dec-28-06 00:26:48 PST

reynaldo82( 544) Declined Dec-27-06 22:13:42 PST

Soooo, what was your offer?

• I have a "Get Down To It" LP (the one with the Dee-Felice trio backing him) in my sale/ebay box, but I would feel like an oportunistic prick throwing it up on ebay now, even though I planned on selling it a couple months ago...some people just plain suck.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    The thing is, I consider Payback to be worth $99.00

I have a "Get Down To It" LP (the one with the Dee-Felice trio backing him) in my sale/ebay box, but I would feel like an oportunistic prick throwing it up on ebay now, even though I planned on selling it a couple months ago...some people just plain suck.

I dunno, just keep the starting bid under 4 figures and I think it'll slide.

The thing is, I consider Payback to be worth $99.00

Oh, dude changed it. He had it at $3999.99 in the beginning.

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    What kind of stupid logic are these people using? James died but when he did I double checked and no, he didn't take any of my hundred or so 45s or LPs along with him.

this is very very funny....