Throwed Friday The Rub Saturday

ayresayres 1,452 Posts
edited June 2005 in Announcements
Friday, June 3 Throwed! DJ Ayres & Cosmo Baker Savalas 285 Bedford near Grand 10PM - 4AM / Free! Saturday, June 4 The Rub DJ Sake 1, DJ Ayres & DJ Eleven Southpaw is at 125 5th Avenue at Sterling, in Park Slope, Brooklyn. For directions go to www.spsounds.com $10 men, $5 ladies / 10 pm - 4am / 21+ w. ID Free Rub Vol 6 CDs for the first 50 party people! www.itstherub.com

Comments

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    For as many "that backpack anthem may go over well out west, but the shit is guaranteed to kill a dancefloor in new york" conversations I've witnessed here, I must say the entire crowd singing along to "Passin' Me By" at the rub debunks.

Yea, and I counted at least 20 black dudes (with NY hats) singing, hands raised...

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Yea, and I counted at least 20 black dudes (with NY hats) singing, hands raised...

Reverse carpetbaggers. Pathetic.

[color:white]mwahahahahaha! [/color]

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

plaese to send out to San Fran *AY YO*

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    For as many "that backpack anthem may go over well out west, but the shit is guaranteed to kill a dancefloor in new york" conversations I've witnessed here, I must say the entire crowd singing along to "Passin' Me By" at the rub debunks.

Come on man, I meet more people from the Bay out here than I do when I'm home.

:/

• For as many "that backpack anthem may go over well out west, but the shit is guaranteed to kill a dancefloor in new york" conversations I've witnessed here, I must say the entire crowd singing along to "Passin' Me By" at the rub debunks.

TOURESTS

TOURESTS

AND VIRGENS TOO BLUD

• Okay you've peaked my interest.

Okay you've peaked my interest.

OMFG WHAT ARE U A VIRGEN TOO WHAT I MEANT WAS THAT THEY LIKE NOT ACQUAINTED WITH THIS SIDE OF THE SOIL

YOLA YOWDER

• Okay you've peaked my interest.

OMFG WHAT ARE U A VIRGEN TOO WHAT I MEANT WAS THAT THEY LIKE NOT ACQUAINTED WITH THIS SIDE OF THE SOIL

YOLA YOWDER

CLAM UP BREAD BASKET OR BRINGETH THE BUSHMAN

YOLA YOWDER

A BIRDCALL IN THE HAND IS WORTH TWO IN A BUSH?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

YOLA YOWDER

Man I just got the hankering for clam chowder in a bread bowl.