BOREDOMS you talk about love...HELL-Yaw!

LIL_HELL_NAWLIL_HELL_NAW 6 Posts
edited June 2005 in Announcements
Whut up witcha diggers n' doggers of shy-sin city dissin nissin on ya ol' funky fry noon. yoo'd tune to june wud a Lil Hell Naw into yaw neck bone so pick up the phone n' listen to the tone or work alone fo yo hard orange cone. "A" struta phella toll me listen to do Pervis on 1450 AMad tweaky weaky ring-ago n' i still can't get on damn hot liners. can you? THE Dewd is overload sizzle waves mark to da...yes, as cool as duck salad with mandarins n' fresh organic baby spinach."B" introdusa-me ta fridays spirited away, Folk. you brow up to [color:orange] who diss and what you want foam dat. [/color] [color:blue] tell ya wha? [/color] I am The lamer famer damer that juice wanna kick up the last stretch of work for weak daze 9 to 5 average joe working for his doe. today i want sum shout out wipes widda piece of ad vice: don't let dry eyes affect your everyday life.[color:#666666] Dry eyes are becoming a growing problem for many people as the environment is more polluted and the use of computers, video games, cell phones, PDAs, and other gadgets have increased as well.[/color] Lubricate. Moisturize. Stay in tune with your optimum vision. Ya betta not get 'em records involved with tear systems. Set the cools in the bases but take them higher than flood levels. Good Luck to Pen Witches: Weak & Find. Tell Monday wuss good eats and laugh at us who aren't privileged to talk about which fowl cooks best on what. Ball about it coz lil ones are bored but how about 'em Boredoms? I wish I was there...bored piece [color:brown] i ain't no johnny pilot [/color] but who da...

Comments

• soulwhatsoulwhat 24 Posts
    "A" struta phella toll me listen to do Pervis on 1450 AM

yuh-huh

yes, as cool as duck salad with mandarins n' fresh organic baby spinach.

mmm

Lubricate. Moisturize. Stay in tune with your optimum vision. Ya betta not get 'em records involved with tear systems. Set the cools in the bases but take them higher than flood levels. Good Luck to Pen Witches: Weak & Find. Tell Monday wuss good eats and laugh at us who aren't privileged to talk about which fowl cooks best on what. Ball about it coz lil ones are bored but how about 'em Boredoms? I wish I was there...

huh