favorite wu-tang skit b/w...

cascas 1,484 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
what's your favorite popeyes side order (2007 vesion)whattup hollerday fools?! me and the homey piss rootless cosmo were debating wu-tang and wu-tang related skits (no nerd shit) after crushing hella jamesons. i'm partial to the "don wodweguez from the bronx" shit off of liquid swords. the ghostface "stay off that pork!" is up there too.what would you guys say is your favorite wu-tang skit...or fuck it skit off of a hippa hoppa album?etcetera etcetera in a cashmemre sweater an all that.shouts to cool chris, b cause, king moistly scarlett johannson and so on...

Comments

• wh

W O W

"wake the village and tell the people what?!??!"

you guys.

You little hoes should of came to the Bubble Lounge if not for the free booze and ahi tuna then for the crazy european and indian folks WYLIN' like M.O.P.

It ends and begins with "killah tape".

• It ends and begins with "killah tape".

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    nothing really fucking with killah tape but ive always enjoyed the end of forever's disc 1 where rza is saying some dude's shirt looks like a dishrag

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    sorry mang. bubble lounge just could no way happen last night. hippa to the hoppa and you just don't stoppa. real life story # 23,432. while at elbo room i brought up the king moist private mind garden thread to sir pat while his lady friend was behind him and he got crazy shook on some, "cas shut the fuck up this girl is right behind me" shit.

was king most shook? i let you decide.

i also feel that anyone who is a moderator on here should be able to state the orgin of every gremlin to anyone from the strut that asks. raj----please to make it so.

i hijacked my own shitttt. i don't give a shit. it's christmas eve and i'm willin' on my own accord becuase i'm old enough to do that type of shit. peace to all my strut brethren. some in the house i'm in say that rakim is over rated...should i punch said strutter in the face piece?

• "ladyfriend" don't care...she knows all about sturt...SHE'S A LURKER. I'm not evne going to begin on what she thinks about the race threads.....but you can imagine if she's roller with moi.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    john dizzle doe up in the motherfucking house! if the strut community has never heard his mixtapes they need to get up on that shit... john diggy doeathan is the epitome of thattttttt real schiittttt. if i may borrow from the god philllllip mostly chilling.

• Never heard that BUT I need a copy of that kjedhal 1200 hamburgers tape. That shit blew my wig place HARD *ay y0*. Some of JEL's beats where next level.

holler 'bout an upload.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i think i may be able to gotcha on that sooonnnathan. lemme get back to diego and i'll holler at the god, king mostttt.

• Never heard that BUT I need a copy of that kjedhal 1200 hamburgers tape.

Holy McFoley - where the hell did you even hear a copy? I don't even think I sold 5 of those!

John

• sergserg 682 Posts

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    although it was an fucking awful album scratch 1 song, handsome boy modelling school, the sequel had some funny sheit that involved rza, but the funniest part was the jay z and mike tyson impression in the same skit...anyone know what im talking about.

• I have my ways. I use to trade with that cat Jon Calderone (zombie) and he laced me. Shit was IIIILLLLL. I also liked that other tape where you had like method man and beatnuts instrumentals all megamix style. It has a yellow drawing of you on it.

nice tape.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

peace to my gay strutters though. i know you guys are out there. it's all love.

• fifty thousand .......

dollaz.....

from the GZA LP

that's a good one. Too many good ones to say.

• beatnuts instrumentals

New Boost Mobile commercial uses "Turn It Out." Fucking DOOOOOOOOPE.

New Psycho Les album is damn good.

Show me those *BOING BOING*
    Mujer, I wanna see those *BOING BOING*

That dude is the man, for sure.

Herm

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Damn no love for Shark Niggaz?

• can i say this one?...

can i say this one?...

DOMINATION BABY

• nothing really fucking with killah tape but ive always enjoyed the end of forever's disc 1 where rza is saying some dude's shirt looks like a dishrag

MY FIRST TIMBERLANDS

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    yo ... ppeace to all who responded in this shit. phillmannn most and all. i'm fuckingg fadedddddd. this thread was some realally real lschit. i'm about to ger a tatatattooo of james brown the amzing mr please please himseldf based offf of some french comic book i got of james briown when i was on my honeymoon in pariss. but the twist is that he will holding my old dog nettie on a leash. . mr cartton or giant has to do that shit, but the catch is that if ginat does it i pretttty much have to go to arizaona. what's really going in az.? they had some huge pillow burrrrrito s there, but's that'ss all i remember. is hte homie herm near giant? holla back maki roolll son. i gotta lknow. this shit is the science of the culture. i gotta find out.

peace to the crates mailing list rip and the holmeses from way back and holmeses from the yar 2002 it's the asiatic black hebrew and so on...

and also don wodwegeuz from the bronx. dave atttell is also the holmesesses. king moist is slightlyyy bitchy nmade chi chi man, and sergone is a moommmmas bwoooy. you heard it heree first.

cas is for the motherfuckinggg peoples of the strut.

BAHHHHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDAT~~ and gary bull where you at sucker buitch?!>!@

aria giovanni is that FFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. por favor balebit. and day...you going to thesssses shit? i'ma see you theree. let's practive this kid-n-play kick step tshit my man? tdawgh is back in irak keeeeeeping it realer than a mofuck? happy new yar annd all that shit.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    also i'm to dtrunk to post pictires but fuck that shitttt. im the4 originator of the picture shittt on the world wide interwebbbs. ask around... i drop science like *$*%&#$ be drioppihg babies enought to make a ninja go carazy alnd all that shit. i gottta be awake is 5 hours to take the holmemeses to the airport but do i give a fucjk!?!?! hell naw sucker....i'ma be curb serving all over th bay bridge so if you seee a news report about an audiii jumpoing thru the railng and bailing into the bay....then peace to gods and earths....

i leave day all my dance mnoves, tdawg all my records, philll mososott all my records he doesn;t have based offf all the knowledge he dropped on world beatas, awww damn my action figure shitststs (fuck you fauxx rilllz i collect litttle toyz and shdit) king most my tool box to step his man game up, ross hogggg all my reggae shit that he might not have and rajjjj $50 to keep the real headz section going. i hope i don;t die, but you guys are all my brthern and shit. hope i make it back alive.....this is the realest shit i ever wroteeee.

• yo ... ppeace to all who responded in this shit. phillmannn most and all. i'm fuckingg fadedddddd. this thread was some realally real lschit. i'm about to ger a tatatattooo of james brown the amzing mr please please himseldf based offf of some french comic book i got of james briown when i was on my honeymoon in pariss. but the twist is that he will holding my old dog nettie on a leash. . mr cartton or giant has to do that shit, but the catch is that if ginat does it i pretttty much have to go to arizaona. what's really going in az.? they had some huge pillow burrrrrito s there, but's that'ss all i remember. is hte homie herm near giant? holla back maki roolll son. i gotta lknow. this shit is the science of the culture. i gotta find out.

peace to the crates mailing list rip and the holmeses from way back and holmeses from the yar 2002 it's the asiatic black hebrew and so on...

and also don wodwegeuz from the bronx. dave atttell is also the holmesesses. king moist is slightlyyy bitchy nmade chi chi man, and sergone is a moommmmas bwoooy. you heard it heree first.

cas is for the motherfuckinggg peoples of the strut.

BAHHHHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDAT~~ and gary bull where you at sucker buitch?!>!@

aria giovanni is that FFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. por favor balebit. and day...you going to thesssses shit? i'ma see you theree. let's practive this kid-n-play kick step tshit my man? tdawgh is back in irak keeeeeeping it realer than a mofuck? happy new yar annd all that shit.

these needs to be a sticky

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    it just dawnd on me that this could possibly be the first will that has ever appearead on soulstutr. you corny motherfuckers better revcoze that shit. you new york foolssss are fast asleeep, but out here in cali shit is still popping off the shoe rack jordan secret stash.

i leave cosmo bakery all my unused slang words and dj eleventeen my camoflauge clarks. all real shit no bootleg. peace to bellcity too.. big stacks from the kaklackkkk ...no need for the last part of tyour poststs. we all know who you are and all that shit part 2....

peace

big cas from the calilackkkk

also shouts to chan for the mixtape flicks from months ago... we need to trafde some shit or go get some wine no homno and all that. paul nice and pase rock for the ghost cuts and all that shit pt. 3. i know the deal.. i'm no dummy. peace to fred sanford and themotherpuckin oookie doke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 and juan valdez and that dumb ass donkey... drunk on crhistmas. that's how you do that shit. get on my motherfuncking level and stop being bitches on the stirut

• you corny motherfuckers better revcoze[/b] that shit.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    you wanna cap on spelling?!?! are you seriosso? lemme sover up and well take that shit to the spelling bee striahgt up and down sucker? so what i mispelled diary and spelled dairy? that shit was in the 3rd grade i was a little sucker ass talking shit to girls and busting ketchup packets on gilrs on the playground? what were you doing in 3rd grade, moistly? talking about kufi raps and buying womens jeans beacue they fit you better?! fa-fa-fa-fuck that!!!!!!!!!!!!! spelling beee chamnpion jumpoioff tomorowww after rootlessss getts dropeed of at the airport...any bitches who are offended, meeeet me oaklan international and wellll swaush this on some get punched dead inyour tooth shit sgt slaughter style. peace to hatexchecks for thename, but we re still beefing right on some wwwf wcw shit....?! keep the beef rappps alive. bushwhaker style son sonnnnnahtan? off the top rope tooooo. you think i'm playing ask them they know. got beef gt punched in your teeeth.

name the time and i will outspellll any dude on here. it's just gotta be after 9 am. you bitches wake up that early?! doubt it. let's get this speeling bee money and keep it moving like ups. i'm about ot write a movie tooo. moist you want in? i'l,l make you famous sucker....stick with me and i'll take you placesss. rootlesss is in NYC at some point in the near futre....bitch made bitches get your shit together. the biggggest soulstrut punking is goin down at a spot near near you....guard your walllets and wearyour maxi pads. i'll punch a motherfucker dead in theface just for living. after that the speeling bee championship... that's the realll schiit.!!! cell number 17 up under the top bunck tooo... let's have a lyricathon and i'lll clown your moneky asss in that tooo kingmost! bring your crew and i'll serve them alll....except stefski. she's the don-dada. peace to stef. that is all .....soulstrut good night. again. ....stop being bitches on herere. and odub...no one wants a discertation on your thoughts....keeep that shit simple holmeses. you're my man but shorten your shit and preserve your key strokes. get on my level of drunken truthfullnessssss.

love you all. no homo pasue style.
    authentico.07.215

• you wanna cap on spelling?!?! are you seriosso? lemme sover up and well take that shit to the spelling bee striahgt up and down sucker? so what i mispelled diary and spelled dairy? that shit was in the 3rd grade i was a little sucker ass talking shit to girls and busting ketchup packets on gilrs on the playground? what were you doing in 3rd grade, moistly? talking about kufi raps and buying womens jeans beacue they fit you better?! fa-fa-fa-fuck that!!!!!!!!!!!!! spelling beee chamnpion jumpoioff tomorowww after rootlessss getts dropeed of at the airport...any bitches who are offended, meeeet me oaklan international and wellll swaush this on some get punched dead inyour tooth shit sgt slaughter style. peace to hatexchecks for thename, but we re still beefing right on some wwwf wcw shit....?! keep the beef rappps alive. bushwhaker style son sonnnnnahtan? off the top rope tooooo. you think i'm playing ask them they know. got beef gt punched in your teeeth.

name the time and i will outspellll any dude on here. it's just gotta be after 9 am. you bitches wake up that early?! doubt it. let's get this speeling bee money and keep it moving like ups. i'm about ot write a movie tooo. moist you want in? i'l,l make you famous sucker....stick with me and i'll take you placesss. rootlesss is in NYC at some point in the near futre....bitch made bitches get your shit together. the biggggest soulstrut punking is goin down at a spot near near you....guard your walllets and wearyour maxi pads. i'll punch a motherfucker dead in theface just for living. after that the speeling bee championship... that's the realll schiit.!!! cell number 17 up under the top bunck tooo... let's have a lyricathon and i'lll clown your moneky asss in that tooo kingmost! bring your crew and i'll serve them alll....except stefski. she's the don-dada. peace to stef. that is all .....soulstrut good night. again. ....stop being bitches on herere. and odub...no one wants a discertation on your thoughts....keeep that shit simple holmeses. you're my man but shorten your shit and preserve your key strokes. get on my level of drunken truthfullnessssss.

love you all. no homo pasue style.
    authentico.07.215

I effing love you, Cas. Yodel at Daze, he knows Mike Giant. (Like THAT'S a surprise.) Alburquerque, though.

Herm

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    he knows giant? wooooooord. herm when you coming back out to la? we can run the world on some spelling beee rapp lyric shit. then we team up murs and start a mega rappp crew called 3 times dope plus infiniti and come with stronger raps to make the arab feet clap i chopped these drums of truly yours g rap.

herm for president of new balance. he'd come mofresher. pause that shit up. forward and backward.

anyone wanna ayooo me they cant. pause is like the kryptonite of the ayoooo. you fools better learn your lessons on that ayooo pasue shit and just stop abuding the graemlins without knowing the science behind it. speaking of which...what the fuck does this mean ? peace to l dulla and the homie under the phildar. dizzy bulll wke the fuck up and get busy on the strut. stope asking about what "d's" are and just man up and buy a caddy so we can go pull some hoes on the strenghttth of our weedding bands. that's some motherfucking real shittt for you dumb ass hoes...joing the clang club then comne get at me....

pardon the abrasive tone.,... that's just how i decide to do it tonight. you don;t like it? eat a dick sandwhich with extra mayo. pasue that shit too.

peace and good will toward men.

• CLASSIC

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    yo phil you see j.rocc when he came to diego? how was it....? cas will show moist how to make a private mind garden thread. ask him if the elbo room didn;t get tagged up.. i don;t know who did it, but goottttdamn if that shit wasn't silver markereed up from top to bottom. roll thru your hood, moist, and look for the shit.....i even hit up your care tires on some let'em spin and see my namne right side up evern while they spin shit.

the cas mind garden is nathan.nice.

also...marley marlboro is a good alias if anyone would like to jack it. i drop gems on you little bitches talking m+ vs. m-/vg+ lemme flatten your warped record for you sir shit. the real headz know to leave that shit on your roof and then have your sumo homie come over and sit on it (PPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAASUEEEEEEEEEE). that was mad suspect but the pasue kills all the shit you want to talk. i can do it all day.

wan test the rocket launcher?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im eating stuffing with hennessy gravy right now. shits delicious

• sergserg 682 Posts
    if you wake up and still feel like pretending to be a man hit me up, I got an extra drill you can use.

working fucking sucks