Whatcha Drinkin'???

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Hey,I've started sippin'. Here's what I'm pourin': and What are y'all sippin'?Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• thanks a lot. i'm home solo, watching a christmas story, reading these damn threads, and with just a matter of suggestion, i'm about to succumb to drinking the courvoisier my roommate left out. nothing better to do, right?

"it was...

it was....

sssoap poisoning."

cheers!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Christmas Story on here too....

• Hahaha, I'm drinking Strawberry fanta soda

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Hahaha, I'm drinking Strawberry fanta soda

reading that suddenly made me soooooo thirsty for a cold soda!!

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    My sister's boyfriend and i just split one of these. I'm not a huge fan of the Flying Dog brewery, but this is a really good beer. Limited bottle # 5243 brewed and bottled in September of 2004.

• yeah man its dope.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

I've only had 3 of these and it seems like 6... wtf????

feliz navixmas all.
    c

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts

I've only had 3 of these and it seems like 6... wtf????

feliz navixmas all.
    c

ABV.

If 6 was 9. In this case, it is.

"It's hard to get drunk on 3%."

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    that's what this "9% alc/vol" on the label means? I'll be damned...

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    That La Fin Du Monde is such a nice beer.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Had three of these with dinner........

Now I'm drinking...............

• Christmas Story on here too....

Wow, I didn't know there was a vodka named after me. I guess it's bomb, I'ma hafta get me some.

• I bought a six pack of hefeweizen. This along with some spicey humus, pita bread and the mpc fired may result in some ,

or not.

• My girlfriends mother is coming by for dinner. We'll be drinking Henny VS, Kahlua, & Meyer's Rum.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

+

=

a good Godfather

• Got back from a friends' Xmas Eve party about an hour ago. Admission required bringing at least one bottle of wine; I brought two. I got there at 7:30pm and left at 4am so I must have drank about 8 different red wines over that time in addition to eating some amazing Indian/Mexican vegan chili, killer creamy vegan fruit salad and really good spiced red potatoes. The young Japanese grad student I made out with tasted pretty good too. (no soulstrutdatinguide)