How do yall feel about tony yayo?

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1117777392Bsides">

Yayo yay? or Yayo nay?[/b]Yayo Yay yayo nayYayo ehhhh....Is that a madlib alias? INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">Personally Im gonna check for his record. I know the production will be interesting. And think yayo is funny as hell sometimes. "I gotta big desert eagle like ro-bo-cop" and shit like that. I cant picture him doing a for the ladies song very easily. well, probably easier than freeway can, but does it even matter anymore? G-unit owns like half the music industry. Thus making sucess pretty much mandatory?what do the "real headz" have to say about tony?

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    current single's beat is a complete rip off of hard drive riddim

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts

it makes me think of the chubb rock beat REAL slowed down

i won't count dude out, the record could be ok. his version of "welcome to jamrock" with the fake patois is pure comedy though.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Yayo is a fool. The way dude got out of Jail and got locked up again THE NEXT DAY over a passport!? Next level stupidity!!!! I like the way he dances back and forth when he raps. Dude can't stand still. He's hyped!!!! His album could be comedy and with the right production he could do quite well. Either that or have 50 Cent on every track with him.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

dude! i been saying that and nobody else heard it

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I don't feel good about him!

This just means another 3-4 annoying as shit G-Unit singles that will get caned ENDLESSLY on the radio, in the clubs, etc...

I did think that beat on the first single is okay, but I'll probably be hating that shit a couple months from now...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Yayo yay? or Yayo nay? (Total Votes: 14)
    Yayo Yay
    0 0%

yayo nay
    4 28%

Yayo ehhhh....
    4 28%

Is that a madlib alias?
    6 42%

damn. What is the current single? is it that gun song?

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    damn. What is the current single? is it that gun song?

So Seductive. I likes this shizz, but basically just the beat and 50's part. I don't see Yayo being able to stand alone without 50 on the hooks. I hope I'm wrong, though. These dudes have got to stop using their capo as a crutch (G-Unit, Rocafella, etc.) and show that they're able to have a career on their own without riding on the big dude's back.
    People like to dis Kanye, but I'll tell you one thing- he rose to the top as a rapper without relying on Hov's rhymes to sell his damn record. Gotta at least respect that, hate it or love it.

• yaawwwnnn

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    These dudes have got to stop using their capo as a crutch (G-Unit, Rocafella, etc.) and show that they're able to have a career on their own without riding on the big dude's back.

I'm conviced these rapper dudes will only have guys they KNOW are less talented than themselves in their crews so they never risk being outshone...

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Whats up with G-Unit cats beefin' with each other? Yayo was Star & Buckwild show giving Game the business.

I like how 50 and Game had a little problem and then the next thing you know they hugging at some shin-dig... publicity? I think so...

Game's album aint bad though.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I liked the b-side on the 12''. Some real nice "Kill a nigga drama" stuff, but i'm still kinda "whatevs"