Drunken homebody record spinning

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
There ain't nothing like drinking a six pack to your dome in an empty house and listening to all your records as loud as you want!

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    this gets the award for the most depressing post ive seen today.

just playin man....

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    There's nothing like blasting Lil' Weezy at work while drinking a beer and counting money.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    There ain't nothing like drinking a six pack to your dome in an empty house and listening to all your records as loud as you want!

I didn't know hcrink had a brother...

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

I have never been drunk by myself. I didn't even know that was possible. People do that? And to think of playing your favorite record while in this state and while ....*GULP*...alone? Whoa dude, you've got problems. Next thing you know, I'll hear about somebody getting high by themselves and listening to records. SAD.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    There ain't nothing like drinking gin tonics in your friendly neighborhood-bar and listening to all your favorite records as loud as you want!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    This is funny. I have a huge house but can only listen to records with head phones. Wife and kid were out of town for a few days and I took it upon myself to down some brewskis and wile out to loud music. What did I listen to??? The one chance I get to do this .... I blasted shit like Kiss "Cold Gin Time Again", Boston "Smokin'", Mr. Mister "Take these Broken Wings", hit the genbi real hard to Nugent's "Dog Eat Dog" etc.

This is funny. I have a huge house but can only listen to records with head phones. Wife and kid were out of town for a few days and I took it upon myself to down some brewskis and wile out to loud music. What did I listen to??? The one chance I get to do this .... I blasted shit like Kiss "Cold Gin Time Again", Boston "Smokin'", Mr. Mister "Take these Broken Wings", hit the genbi real hard to Nugent's "Dog Eat Dog" etc.

SAD.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

SAD.

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    thats my friday night tonight.

pissing my night away, rocking twelves i haven't even listend to yet.