song ID pleaseeee

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
the beat is very sinister. it was released in 1997. around the same time "Moment of Truth' came out. i heard it twice. -once on a Funk Flex mix show right after "Royalty" by Gangstarr-once on Stretch and Bobs show. Stretch said it may have been a demo that was sent to them and he doesnt remember what it was.-a member of this board recalls having it on an aired taping of Stretch and Bob CM Famalam but refused to look for it saying "itd take forever."chorus goes"ill give it to ya raw like that BO BO (2x)word to everything i got....???playa watch out im coming for the jackpot"the artist also shouts out Bennie Blanco from the Heightsthis song IS NOT!!!!Blahzay Blahzay-"Jackpot"Underground Sound Unit-"Jackpot"nor is it a Rawcotiks songmaybe all of this info helpsthank you for your guys' time-chris

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

-a member of this board recalls having it on an aired taping of Stretch and Bob CM Famalam but refused to look for it saying "itd take forever."

Upon further entreaties, said member of this board referred to me as a "little stalker batch" and threatened to contact the police. At this point, I inquired as to how he "would like it if I came over and got simple on [him]." The aforementioned member of the board then stated that he "wished he could reach through the telephone and stick an icepick in [my] ear." The conversation ended shortly thereafter.