DJ Mordecai - Elementary '80s

mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
edited December 2006 in Announcements
'80s pop classics mixed by your's true[/b]$5 (US) +shippingPM or [email]mordecai@doublestandardcrew.com" target="_blank[/email] to place an ordersample clip on my myspace pageAll your favorites are here. From the obvious (Michael Jackson, Madonna, Prince) to the forgotten gems (Expos??, Mary Jane Girls, The Fixx), Mordecai has you covered. A seamless mix that will quickly become a party staple. Your friends will beg you to let them borrow it, but please kindly tell them to get their own. tracklisting:1. Mord???s Megamix Intro2. Talking Heads - Burning Down The House3. Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance4. Nu Shooz - I Can???t Wait5. Expos?? - Let Me Be The One6. ???patronizing bunny rabbits???7. Timex Social Club - Rumors8. Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better9. Level 42 - Something About You10. Blondie - Rapture11. Simple Minds - Don???t You (Forget About Me)12. INXS - Need You Tonight13. Prince & the Revolution - Kiss14. Darryl Hall & John Oates - I Can???t Go For That (No Can Do)15. ???english tips???16. Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls17. WHAM! - Everything She Wants18. Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam w/Full Force - I Wonder If I Take You Home19. Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - Head to Toe20. Teena Marie - Square Biz21. Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately? (Mord Blend)22. Billy Ocean - Carribean Queen (No More Love On The Run)23. DeBarge - Rhythm of the Night24. Cameo - Word Up25. INXS - What You Need26. Shannon - Let the Music Play27. Michael Jackson - Billie Jean28. David Bowie - Let???s Dance29. The Human League - Don???t You Want Me30 . Mary Jane Girls - In My House31. Madonna - Into the Groove32. Madonna - Lucky Star33. Madonna - Papa Don???t Preach34. Phil Collins - Sussudio35. Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)36. Robert Palmer - I Didn???t Mean to Turn You On37. Expos?? - Come Go With Me38. Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin??? On39. Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart40 . Prince & the Revolution - Erotic City41. Prince & the Revolution - When Doves Cry42. Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now?43. ???like...come back soon, y???know????44. Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science45. The Romantics - Talking In Your Sleep46. The Clash - Rock the Casbah47. Rick James - Super Freak48. The Fixx - One Thing Leads To Another49. ???a righteous dude???50. Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World51. The Police - Every Breathe You Take52. Madonna - Like A Prayer (Mord Blend)don't be the last strutter on your block to hear this.