"Are those Bugle Boy jeans?"

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
ok, so beyond the fact that i would never wear them and all that shit, i never really understood the bugle boy jeans hate in random rap songs. is there any specific reason or is just cos no one wears that shit?

Comments

• Pamida

• I think cause back in the day when Levis killed Sasson and Glori Vanderbilt Hip Hop has hate on Jeans peroid that's why Wu started rockin any types of Jeans as long as they had them nice Wally's it didn't matter then Puffy Marshmellow, Fubanga, and Roca came out and they brought jeans back! I'm sayin I rocked Bugle Boys back in the day and the was wack but cheap! But I remember the 501 shirnk to fit, but my booty to big fo them joints as long as Cross Colors don't come back I ain't mad!!! Though LRG and Ecko is killin it with jeans... Though I really don't care for the long lenght they come in, I ain't ravin...

• I like a pair of Rustlers--butt pockets designed by a gunslinger with fabric tough enough to sand off the router burns.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I thnk Bugle Boy were considered the K Mart brand jeans back in the day so therefore they were generic status

I heard that the guy from that Bugle Boy Jeans commerical was Ron "I shoulda never fucked with Nicole" Goldman

anyone know if thats true?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    hell naw ho you know they polo

• hell naw ho you know they polo

aha, ok, what's up, SHUT UP!

• For the record TOUGHSKINS was the ISH!!!! I fond memories of opening up Christmas Gifts and Finding a pair and I wasn't mad I didn't get any toys cause Toughsikns was the REAL that with my Tony Dorsett Long Sleeve shirt straigt out the Sears Catalog!!! Who else rocked these Fabulous Jeans?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

aha, ok, what's up, SHUT UP!

BEST
    SONG
    EVAR

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Did they even still make Bugle Boy when that song came out?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Bugle Boy is a brand of pants popular in the 1980s founded by Dr. William Mow in 1977. It declared bankruptcy in 2001[/b]

Book Of Thugs: Chapter AK Versus 47 [EXPLICIT LYRICS]
    Original Release Date: February 15, 2000[/b]

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Bugle Boy is a brand of pants popular in the 1980s founded by Dr. William Mow in 1977. It declared bankruptcy in 2001[/b]

Book Of Thugs: Chapter AK Versus 47 [EXPLICIT LYRICS]
    Original Release Date: February 15, 2000[/b]

The straw that broke the camel's back.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    I pose the same question, this time the subject being Van Grack apparel.