90's Dance for Becky's

mr.brettmr.brett 678 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
What are some of your favorite 90's dance "classics" along the lines of...Bucketheads - The BombArmand Van Helden - The Funk PhenomenaDaft Punk - One More TimeDaft Punk - Around The WorldBasement Jaxx - Where's your head atStardust - Music Sounds Better With YouPeter Heller - Big LoveJamiroquai - Little LJamiroquai - Canned HeatJunior Senior - Move Your FeetFreestylers - Push UpCajmere - Percolator

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Am I the only one that always thinks there's a huge difference between dance music and house music???

Anyways... Play some Black Box tunes.

• Am I the only one that always thinks there's a huge difference between dance music and house music???

I always thought of house as one part of dance. What do you think the difference between house and dance is?

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts

Anyways... Play some Black Box tunes.

himmler's swan song. a rendition of the black box classic ride on time. recorded at the time of his trial, only days before his suicide

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    edit the title and take out the apostrophe.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Am I the only one that always thinks there's a huge difference between dance music and house music???

There's a difference?!? I thought dance music was anything that people danced too. Like house music is dance music, but so is, uh, 80s music or something.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    90s dance classics?

hmmmmmmm. "rhythm is a dancer"? la bouche?? right said fred?? stuff like that?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    dance music is a blanket term applied to electronic music that people dance to. somewhat like all that shit is called techno or whatever. i dont know if i like the blanket terms or people calling their shit "minimalist tech-house nu-jazz funk" corniness