anyone ever read the FAQ?

asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
just curious... checked it out for the first time and have been schooled already..-----Everyone has a title within the forum. You will notice them below the Username in each post. Some titles are automatically assigned based on the number of posts a user has made, and some titles are assigned by the forum owner to denote official representatives of the company or other VIPs in the forums.0 dollarbincommon225 9.99 jawn500 breakbeatraer800 acetate jumpoff1000 Wall of Fame1500 Studio Carpet2000 loser big time3000 yes homo4000 Tonobungay5000 Private Boner6000 Little Dude7000 Modern Troll8000 Ban This PopTart Already

Comments

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Derrrrrr! I've posted at least one of those questions and at least half of those have been posted by others. Proof positive that people don't read instuctions.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    At this point though, we are just waiting for what Crink is gonna be next.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    Yo I read that shit once and it didn't say why I can't post on the for sale board. Anyone know the answer to that frequently asked beyotch?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    click on the "Main Index" link up top

the work your way down to the SALES CLASSIFIED SECTION and follow the "Click here for fees" link...

It costs $$ to post in the sales page

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    Thanks for the info. I'm sorta amazed that anyone pays though. The banner ad prices seem like a pretty good deal though. Why isn't anyone taking those out to go large with their beefs? You know, a big banner ad saying GUZZO IS A BIG MOUTH DOODOO HEAD for $75 a month?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Is there a spellchecker?[/b]

No. If you want to be sure that you're word perfect, you'll have to spellcheck your post in some text editor and then cut and paste it into the Forums edit box.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Why isn't anyone taking those out to go large with their beefs? You know, a big banner ad saying GUZZO IS A BIG MOUTH DOODOO HEAD for $75 a month?

The NYC contingent quietly takes not of this technique...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Why isn't anyone taking those out to go large with their beefs? You know, a big banner ad saying GUZZO IS A BIG MOUTH DOODOO HEAD for $75 a month?

The NYC contingent quietly takes note of this technique...

I'm glad to help soulstrut in any way I can

BeardedD[/b] I just got your message I'm calling later on tonight

• Thanks for the info. I'm sorta amazed that anyone pays though. The banner ad prices seem like a pretty good deal though. Why isn't anyone taking those out to go large with their beefs? You know, a big banner ad saying GUZZO IS A BIG MOUTH DOODOO HEAD for $75 a month?

A few years ago when soul strut was going through a financial burden, switching servers, etc., raj was faced with shutting the site down or charging folls. the overwhelming response is that it is a great tool for people selling records and to many folls it is worth it to pay a couple bucks to have the soul strut massive check out their auctions. i have paid to do it a couple of times and whenever i do have auctions up in the future i guarantee i will do it again. it is a good way to cover some costs for a hobbyist type of site. big time banner ads im sure are few and far between. thanks again to raj for putting his ass and probably alot of personal money into the site.