*New* DangerDoom Audio b/w Song ID?

Special_EdSpecial_Ed 315 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
What up what up,

I'm trying to get a song I.D. on these two songs....

Sample #1
&
Sample #2

First joint is disco/freestyle track, and the second is a go-go record.

As incentive for helping out, check out a new song from the DangerDoom project called "Mince Meat".

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1TO8HB4QMAVJZ027DB75703IL5

Comments

• awallawall 673 Posts
    when I read about that dangerdoom thing for the first time it sounded like one of the worst stoned college kid ideas ever. the mp3 you provided has confirmed my thoughts.

sorry, can't help w/the samples.

• Special_EdSpecial_Ed 315 Posts
    when I read about that dangerdoom thing for the first time it sounded like one of the worst stoned college kid ideas ever. the mp3 you provided has confirmed my thoughts.

Ha, you don't think the DangerDoom joint is fresh? This reminds me of just a diffrent flavor of Madvillain. The beat is solid as hell, and DOOM is always on point...

• awallawall 673 Posts

Ha, you don't think the DangerDoom joint is fresh? This reminds me of just a diffrent flavor of Madvillain. The beat is solid as hell, and DOOM is always on point...

the doom verse is OK...dude is getting a little formulaic though. i love his shit, but he's just spreading himself a little too thin, raps on WAY too many bullshit tracks. i remember hearing somewhere a while back that he'd do a verse for 2 gs (though i'm sure it's much more now). can anyone confirm this?

the beat is trash.