Where Do You Keep Your Butler?

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Mine stays in the boat house.But I have heard raves about the "servants quarters" that they're putting in the newer condos around here.

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    In the record room, of course...

"Jonesy, had me that Whatnauts, will you ol'chap? Yes, yes, keep the white gloves on, because if the record is de-minted, it's coming out of your cheque."

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    A lot of these dudes don't even understand how complicated it can be to live the good life.

Like when you have a yacht that can supposedly accomodate a dozen, you have to keep in mind that at least three of those slots will be occupied by the help when planning social events.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    *PAGING REYNALDO*

*PAGING REYNALDO*

*PAGING REYNALDO*

*PAGING REYNALDO*

*PAGING REYNALDO*

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I keep one in the broom closet, and I keep a travel butler in the trunk of my car.

• A lot of these dudes don't even understand how complicated it can be to live the good life.

For instance, a boat house isn't always used for boats. Why, just ask Eddie Murphy.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    tuscanny

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Our full-time gardner/handyman stays in his sailboat that's parked on our property. He's on vacation now.

• I keep mine under an umbrella:

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    A lot of these dudes don't even understand how complicated it can be to live the good life.

I was working on a photo shoot in the Florida Keys last week at a zillion dollar house with a private beach and a gang of Cuban workers keeping the place up to the owner's (who was at his winter house) specifications. I watched as one Cuban dude got his ass handed to him by the property manager for not collecting all the seaweed off the beach before our crew arrived. Being at that estate--surrounded by pretentious assholes--made my stomach turn.

Seriously, what kind of asshole has his beach raked twice a day?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Seriously, what kind of asshole has his beach raked twice a day?

A VERY RICH ONE!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Like when you have a yacht that can supposedly accomodate a dozen, you have to keep in mind that at least three of those slots will be occupied by the help when planning social events.

midget butlers, dude.