Any chance of actually CALLING eBay / PayPal?

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
A friend of mine had her eBay & PayPal accounts hacked and when she tried to resolve things via eBay's Live Help chat service, she got cut off. Does either company have a phone number for customer service?

Comments

• yeah, do a google search for it and you'll find it... warning though, a lot of the automated options are traps to get you off the phone, and if you do actually reach a real person they will tell you to send an email.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    A friend of mine had her eBay & PayPal accounts hacked and when she tried to resolve things via eBay's Live Help chat service, she got cut off. Does either company have a phone number for customer service?

I've been told that one of the advantages of being a "Power Seller" is that you get a secret squirrel phone # that allows you to speak to an acyual human at Ebay.

They keep sending me invites but I refuse to sign up for it!!

Maybe a registered Power Seller can help you out?

• A friend of mine had her eBay & PayPal accounts hacked and when she tried to resolve things via eBay's Live Help chat service, she got cut off. Does either company have a phone number for customer service?

I've been told that one of the advantages of being a "Power Seller" is that you get a secret squirrel phone # that allows you to speak to an acyual human at Ebay.

They keep sending me invites but I refuse to sign up for it!!

Maybe a registered Power Seller can help you out?

I've never gotten a secret number but I do have a different live chat window that seems to work wonders.

• marco you can try this one, paypal=800-854-1366