CRIB SUCKAGE TO CRIB SHREDDAGE (home improvement )

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Dudes, I bought 2 expedits for the almost free price of $20 total. Now my crib is shreddin without record boxes cluttering up the carpet. It's heavenly. What else have you done lately to improve your crib game? Ballers wow us with the mid century jumpoffs. cheers,Mark

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Once we sell our old house (hopefully we will be closing Jan 15, God willing)we need to re-do the roof on the new place. Once that happens, I will be renovating the attic. Here is the raw footage

We want to add a bathroom right off the staircase to the attic, just to the right as you come up

I also want to open up this southern exposure wall for a larger window to get natural heat in the winter, with a whole house fan for circulation in the summer.Also want to replace that ladder with a spiral staircase. This would lead to a railed off 'Widow's Walk'(eventually, right now it's just the flat part of the roof).

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    next week im actually gutting and sound treating my studio. Im putting up expedits and a couch in here too. right now its just a cluttered mess with hundreds of records in milk crates or just stacks. I have a wire frame rack too that holds them that im probally gonna toss. I just had to wait for finals to be over so i got some free time to do all this. Gonna be an all day affair.