youtube best of 2006 (ytr)

piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
There was quite some stuff floating around, but I??ll vote for blazin hazen

This is also a possibility to collect all the clips that have already been posted a billion times (apache, amen, vinyl production, diggin documentary, indian boy...)

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

This is also a possibility to collect all the clips that have already been posted a billion times (apache, amen, vinyl production, diggin documentary, indian boy...)

why?
    i mean...why?
    theyve been posted every week.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

why?
    i mean...why?
    theyve been posted every week.

This is

there are some "real" favourite clips, hopefully. blazin hazen is my choice for 2006.

• oh man, I've been looking for that one where its some new age gospel music and the chick is sitting down in a chair doin this silly dance while the background gets all psychadelic. Anyone remember/have that?

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    hands down for me, this video with prince,mj and james brown defines youtube for me, it was the first video i saw on you tube, and i was mesmerized. first for the fact that something like this could exist, and second that it could be shared with millions. no video will surpass this one for me. everything from prince on top of a wrestler to throwing his gloves in the crowd and getting it thrown back at him (what the phuck is wrong with that person, hold on to the glove!) to prince hearing his own feedback, to phucking the mic stand and sliding down the pole like spiderman to james brown getting the man's jacket...just classic

• hands down for me, this video with prince,mj and james brown defines youtube for me, it was the first video i saw on you tube, and i was mesmerized. first for the fact that something like this could exist, and second that it could be shared with millions. no video will surpass this one for me. everything from prince on top of a wrestler to throwing his gloves in the crowd and getting it thrown back at him (what the phuck is wrong with that person, hold on to the glove!) to prince hearing his own feedback, to phucking the mic stand and sliding down the pole like spiderman to james brown getting the man's jacket...just classic

• hands down for me, this video with prince,mj and james brown defines youtube for me, it was the first video i saw on you tube, and i was mesmerized. first for the fact that something like this could exist, and second that it could be shared with millions. no video will surpass this one for me. everything from prince on top of a wrestler to throwing his gloves in the crowd and getting it thrown back at him (what the phuck is wrong with that person, hold on to the glove!) to prince hearing his own feedback, to phucking the mic stand and sliding down the pole like spiderman to james brown getting the man's jacket...just classic

Where was this? When was this? Why wasn't I there?

dopeness.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts

• go silver, go silver.

• awallawall 673 Posts
    uhhh...spirit of truth

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    uhhh...spirit of truth

no question

• I don't know if this has been on the strut. my man ton n put me up on this cat.

• I don't know if this has been on the strut. my man ton n put me up on this cat.

• oh man, I've been looking for that one where its some new age gospel music and the chick is sitting down in a chair doin this silly dance while the background gets all psychadelic. Anyone remember/have that?

i posted it awhile back and then they took it down, thank god someone uploaded again on you tube...

i posted it awhile back and then they took it down, thank god someone uploaded again on you tube...

it could be that i'm a little toasted right now, but that was phenomenal. positively. phenomenal.

it could be that i'm a little toasted right now, but that was phenomenal. positively. phenomenal.

THATS IT. Thank you so much!!!! I couldn't find it for the life of me.

• awallawall 673 Posts

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

Anyone else been rocking Guitar Hero 2?

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

THATS IT. Thank you so much!!!!

I already forgot about this one.

• <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=" name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>  

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts

• this HAS to be in this thread