Spanish help b/w what to buy your lady for xmas

waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Dudes and ladies, I would like to put together a nice latin jazz-funk mix for mi novia as a little Xmas present. I just don't have the Spanish skills to tell which love songs are the most lyrically devasting, but she is a native speaker, so it's all good for her.I'm looking for that combination of great lyrics to great music, and it would also be nice if the songs were from the 60-70s era. Names and titles would be good, MP3 would be the best, naturally. I have Reynaldo's RealHeadz catalogue from a few months back downloaded. Maybe listing some stuff from there might be an easy way help me out. Like I said, it's the lyrics that have me baffled.I should've thought of this sooner, but we only recently hit it off at a company Xmas party (my current, her former), and so this brings me to another point: we used to flirt quite a bit leading up to this, but I'm only beginning to learn her tastes. I'd like to hear any gift ideas out there that might be nice for someone who I am just starting to get serious with.I am only a gringo plaese to help.

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    gift ideas out there that might be nice for someone who I am just starting to get serious with.

dude, you know her. we dont. this is silly.