Lumumbo - A Mix Of Sorts

BeaverBeaver 164 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
A Mix Of Sorts, mostly downtempo, some unknowns (I hope?) anyways I hope you all enjoy!!www.funkthebeaver.com/Lumumbo.mp3Lumumbo - A Mix Of Sorts[/b]01. Bonnie & Skitter "Lumumbo" (Studio One)02. Bert Jansch "Needle Of Death" (Enterprise)03. Robert Vanderbilt "A Message Especially From God" (Sensational)04. Bob McBride "Ninety Degrees On The Moon" (Capitol)05. Expressway "Blue Evening" (Expressway)06. Bob Chance "Goodbye Chicago" (Morrhythm)07. Symphonic Four "Who Do You Think You're Fooling" (Zudan)08. Zoot Simms "African Challenge" (Studio One)09. Laura Yager "Love Song" (Ovation)10. Rastafari "In The Garden" (Satril)11. Smithstonian "Just Sittin'" (Enterprise)12. Lonie Jones "She's My Baby" (Jenmark)13. Reuben Bell "It's Not That Easy" (Murco)14. Lee Moses "What You Don't Want Me To Be" (Maple)15. Sweet & Innocent "Express Your Love" (Active)16. Diamonettes "Don't Be Surprised" (Alston)17. Belles Combo "Show Me The Way" (Hit Parade)18. Count Ossie & Leslie Butler "Soul Drums" (Gay Feet)Merry Christmas to the SS massive!![/b]Love, peace, the universal.Beaver (2006)