Fergie Must Be Stopped.

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Shit is getting critical.Lady Lumps.London Bridges (love that beat, hate her).Piss Pants.She needs to be stopped by any means necessary.She makes Kelis look like Maria Callas.Its ridiculous. And I'm afraid she might cause Armageddon.

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    actually the only thing a hers i liked so far has been the piss pants. and that might be fake.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    nope. that shit was real. it happened here in San Diego. The pics were floating around the internets before the concert was even over.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    nope. that shit was real. it happened here in San Diego. The pics were floating around the internets before the concert was even over.

well, good for her. loved it.

• agreed on london bridge; that beat is fire; she sukkkks.

• hey married man, how bout u leave fergie alone!?! ok, fine, she has no real talent, and she's fucken ugly, but her "music" gets chicks to think its ok to act like whores and show them boobies and shit so i say SHUT IT MOTHEREFFEN MOUTH![/b]

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    SHUT IT MOTHEREFFEN MOUTH![/b]

That needs an avatar. Badly.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    hey married man, how bout u leave fergie alone!?! ok, fine, she has no real talent, and she's fucken ugly, but her "music" gets chicks to think its ok to act like whores and show them boobies and shit so i say SHUT IT MOTHEREFFEN MOUTH![/b]

Shig's real talk is some "hold ya head" trillness.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    hey married man, how bout u leave fergie alone!?! ok, fine, she has no real talent, and she's fucken ugly, but her "music" gets chicks to think its ok to act like whores and show them boobies and shit so i say SHUT IT MOTHEREFFEN MOUTH![/b]

Shig's real talk is some "hold ya head" trillness.

indeed, my finger is hovering over the delete thread button!

• She makes Kelis look like Maria Callas.

Dizzy, have you actually listened to a Kelis album? And didn't you get your big break by remixing "Milkshake"?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I have no reason to post this

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

She makes Kelis look like Maria Callas.

Dizzy, have you actually listened to a Kelis album? And didn't you get your big break by remixing "Milkshake"?

No, I got my big break off of ebay. They both have raspy voices though. I think Fergie is trying rip kelis off. But she's so fucking bad that she makes Kelis sound like Maria Callas.

By the way, I got your t-shirt. They only had it in red. pm address.

• She makes Kelis look like Maria Callas.

No, I got my big break off of ebay. They both have raspy voices though. I think Fergie is trying rip kelis off. But she's so fucking bad that she makes Kelis sound like Maria Callas.

Oh I thought you where saying "Fergie is so wack that makes wack-ass kelis look like some important dudette from history who was silly look brilliant".

But yo.."Tasty" overally is a good album. A lot of good tracks on there with production by the Neptunes and Raphael Saadiq. I think you would particularly like "Milllionare" and "Trick Me".

Yeah.....i'll holleur.

• then agian I CAN EAT PINK TACOS FOR DAYZ!!!!!!!! AND A LITTLE YELLOW SALT MAKES IT LIKE I'M EATING DRIED FISH TACOS!!!!

• "Fergalicious" is an awful rip off of "Supersonic"

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    piss pants
    piss pants
    piss pants
    piss pants
    piss pants
    piss pants
    piss pants
    piss pants
    piss pants
    piss pants
    piss pants
    piss pants
    piss pants
    piss pants
    piss pants
    piss pants

• "Fergalicious" is an awful rip off of Afro Rican's "Give It All You Got"[/b]

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

She makes Kelis look like Maria Callas.

Is Welk Shake yours? I got an ipod last summer and when I set up my library that was already on there. I listen to it all the time. Love it, thanks.