Another YouTube sureshot (WTF-related)

DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central

I'd be surprised if this hasn't already been posted.

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

I'd be surprised if this hasn't already been posted.

RESPPEEEKKK!

that was pretty funny. I DON WAN NO WAR! TOOOPOOOK SOOOKOOR IS ME HERO! RESPEK!

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    definition of WTF

• Gee thats right. Come on.

greatest shit EVER! I pray for god, stop the business.

• Worst Rapper Evar........ Since Falco.

• dude....holy shit....

that should take you from 9.99 jawn to AT LEAST breakbeatraer...right there...

damn kid...you just made my day! haha....where is that from? who is that group? what country of origin is that from? plaese to help me find answers!

wow.....wow...

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    dude....holy shit....

damn kid...you just made my day! haha....where is that from? who is that group? what country of origin is that from? plaese to help me find answers!

wow.....wow...
    "Speak the Hungarian Rapper"

• dude....holy shit....

wow.....wow...

who said the cougar was dead? jcm gettin shoutouts on the hook? my day is made.

yee. c'mon. 's right.

• HA! much appreciated

On another note:
    dude....holy shit....

wow.....wow...

what the hell is 9.99 jawn? I been tryin to figure it out, but I'm willing to admit my own ig'nance.

• im lost on that one as well...9.99 jawn? thats a WTF.

• im lost on that one as well...9.99 jawn? thats a WTF.

look below the guy's name who posted this thread....now, look below my name...

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Stop the wall.. yeh comeon.

This is pretty funny, who's really behind it?

- spidey

• business