Yukmouth gets punked (freal doe)

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
I just read this on another site...seems like it's just one side of the story but daaaaamn.[/b]

"This just in! Straight from DA Streets. Last night at Club Chi's in Hollywood Yuk's Mouth (no pun intended) appearentlty caught up to him when Spider Loc (the newest member of 50Cents Group G-Unit) Greeted him in the club with a old fashioned Fist Fight & and Chain Snatching. It appears after all of Yuk's tough talking on Mixtapes & records He was confronted, and his entourage of killaz didnt seem to materialize. Witness to this event include many of Hollywoods/ Music Business Elite including Alex Thomas, Suge Knight, Rapper Vietnom, and others. We will (inDAstreets.net) shortly have a picture of Spider with Yukmouths Chain for your viewing pleasure. Yukmouth was also said to call Spider this morning and apologize to him and all of G-unit for all of the disses and offered Spider Loc $1500 to get his chain back. In My opinion Yuk should have came to the West Coast Peace Conference and stopped coming with all them diss tracks"

then today this is up...with the other side of the story but this one came with a picture of Spider Loc with Yuks chain in the jewelry store this morning about to sell it I guess..haha ganxta![/b]

"After indastreets.net put up a news update yesterday claiming that Spider Loc and Yukmouth got into a fight at a club and Spider Loc jacked Yukmouth for his chain, they also put up a picture of Spider with Yuk's chain up. To view it in larger size, click on the small picture of it to your left.

I was contacted by members of The Regime, as they wanted to let everybody at DUBCNN know their side of the story. Read below to find out what they had to say about this:

"First of all, The Regime was not at the club with Yukmouth, it was just him and J-Stone, who is in fact a member of The Regime. Now here are the real facts: Spider Loc and five or six other cats confronted Yuk about having beef with 50 Cent.
Yuk told Spider "I ride with J Prince & Rap-A-Lot, you ride with dude [50 Cent]." That's when Spider sucker punched Yuk and in the mist of the confusion, Yuk's chain came off. That's when one of Spiders homies pull out a thumper [gun] in the club.
Now we give him his just due, he was ready, we wasn't, but please believe if more than two members of The Regime was with Yuk, it would have been a shoot out and nothin' less. But we know this was a publicity stunt so Spider can get some 50 Cent brownie points. This was not personal. Just another G-Unit Publicity stunt. We know what kind of dude Spider is, if he wanted to really do the business, he would have took full flight.

Now as for the West Coast Conference, Yuk was not there. He was in Texas, but we (The Regime) was there and so was Spider, he said or did nothing at that time.... So why now?"

Comments

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    G-Unit could probably whoop my ass as well...but it doesn't change the idea that they are unjustly stealing the thunder out from under real West Coast artists. Seriously, nobody knows who Turf Talk and Sn Quinn are, but The Game is "resurrecting" the West...pleez.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    yeah but you ever heard Spider Loc? he's pretty tight.

I could give a rats ass about The Game though

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    Haven't heard Spider Loc.

I was skimming through The Source yesterday and was happy on one hand that there was an article on JT tha Bigga Figga in there. But on the other hand I was completely miffed that The Source seems to think that JT's primary claim to fame was helping break The Game on mixtapes. Again...pleez.

Haven't heard Spider Loc.

I was skimming through The Source yesterday and was happy on one hand that there was an article on JT tha Bigga Figga in there. But on the other hand I was completely miffed that The Source seems to think that JT's primary claim to fame was helping break The Game on mixtapes. Again...pleez.

hahah yeah that's jokes...didnt' JT just do his 100th album?

The next Source got the Dogg Pound on the cover...THAT'S what's up

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I just read this on another site...seems like it's just one side of the story but daaaaamn.[/b]

"This just in! Straight from DA Streets. Last night at Club Chi's in Hollywood Yuk's Mouth (no pun intended) appearentlty caught up to him when Spider Loc (the newest member of 50Cents Group G-Unit) Greeted him in the club with a old fashioned Fist Fight & and Chain Snatching. It appears after all of Yuk's tough talking on Mixtapes & records He was confronted, and his entourage of killaz didnt seem to materialize. Witness to this event include many of Hollywoods/ Music Business Elite including Alex Thomas, Suge Knight, Rapper Vietnom, and others. We will (inDAstreets.net) shortly have a picture of Spider with Yukmouths Chain for your viewing pleasure. Yukmouth was also said to call Spider this morning and apologize to him and all of G-unit for all of the disses and offered Spider Loc $1500 to get his chain back. In My opinion Yuk should have came to the West Coast Peace Conference and stopped coming with all them diss tracks"

then today this is up...with the other side of the story but this one came with a picture of Spider Loc with Yuks chain in the jewelry store this morning about to sell it I guess..haha ganxta![/b]

"After indastreets.net put up a news update yesterday claiming that Spider Loc and Yukmouth got into a fight at a club and Spider Loc jacked Yukmouth for his chain, they also put up a picture of Spider with Yuk's chain up. To view it in larger size, click on the small picture of it to your left.

I was contacted by members of The Regime, as they wanted to let everybody at DUBCNN know their side of the story. Read below to find out what they had to say about this:

"First of all, The Regime was not at the club with Yukmouth, it was just him and J-Stone, who is in fact a member of The Regime. Now here are the real facts: Spider Loc and five or six other cats confronted Yuk about having beef with 50 Cent.
    Yuk told Spider "I ride with J Prince & Rap-A-Lot, you ride with dude [50 Cent]." That's when Spider sucker punched Yuk and in the mist of the confusion, Yuk's chain came off. That's when one of Spiders homies pull out a thumper [gun] in the club.
    Now we give him his just due, he was ready, we wasn't, but please believe if more than two members of The Regime was with Yuk, it would have been a shoot out and nothin' less. But we know this was a publicity stunt so Spider can get some 50 Cent brownie points. This was not personal. Just another G-Unit Publicity stunt. We know what kind of dude Spider is, if he wanted to really do the business, he would have took full flight.

Now as for the West Coast Conference, Yuk was not there. He was in Texas, but we (The Regime) was there and so was Spider, he said or did nothing at that time.... So why now?"
    I predict by the end of 2006, someone from G-Unit will get murked pulling these dumb ass publicity stunts.

I predict it's NOT gonna be Spider Loc...if you don't know about him you should check, homie is a real fuckin gangster.

I mean I'm all for bashing The Game...but damn, if Yuk wasn't gonna stand up for his shit then he shouldn't be dissin fools on records. I mean to me it sounds like Yuks shit is the publicity stunt..all Spider did was call him on it and when dude said "what's up" he stole on him. That's real hood shit right there. Plus if Yuk really DID call dude this morning and offer him 15g's...damn.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    BUNCH OF FUCKING ANIMALS

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    These guys are all morons who deserve to rot in the hood for acting like that.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I predict it's NOT gonna be Spider Loc...if you don't know about him you should check, homie is a real fuckin gangster.

I mean I'm all for bashing The Game...but damn, if Yuk wasn't gonna stand up for his shit then he shouldn't be dissin fools on records. I mean to me it sounds like Yuks shit is the publicity stunt..all Spider did was call him on it and when dude said "what's up" he stole on him. That's real hood shit right there. Plus if Yuk really DID call dude this morning and offer him 15g's...damn.

But homie... what the fuck is that? Where is The Game, homeboy who was actually being talked about? Where was 50 Cent? I mean, whatever dude got caught on the humble and I guess that's how it goes but what "real fuckin gangster" steps to some dude on some, "yo what did you say about my friend (the rap star)?"

Seriously... but now dudes are really going to have a hard time going to the Bay

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

that article/website reaks of industry cheerleaders and fanboys.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Seriously... but now dudes are really going to have a hard time going to the Bay

If Guce and company are to be believed, they haven't been welcome in the Bay for quite a while now.

Good point. If he (Yukmouth) was on some bitch shit like that, then he gets what he rightfully deserves.

that article/website reaks of industry cheerleaders and fanboys.

well the 2 sides came from 2 different websites...the first was off indastreets which is the one i'm assuming you're talking about. but the one i got everything off of was dubcnn and they're not really on any fanboy shit, more like westcoast2k type steez.

But homie... what the fuck is that? Where is The Game, homeboy who was actually being talked about? Where was 50 Cent? I mean, whatever dude got caught on the humble and I guess that's how it goes but what "real fuckin gangster" steps to some dude on some, "yo what did you say about my friend (the rap star)?"

dude, I KNOW you got homies that roll with you that are down enough for you that if someone was talking MAD shit about you on cd's that they were selling and it got to the point where they were calling you a bitch and whatever else...if your guys saw dude in the streets with or without you it would be on on site.

That's all that happened. and i'm SURE it would have gone down different if more fools from Yuks camp would have been there, but that's how all hood shit is...how many homies you got with you.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    These guys are all morons who deserve to rot in the hood for acting like that.

Let's hold stolen goods in a photo. ya...brilliant.

If Guce and company are to be believed, they haven't been welcome in the Bay for quite a while now.

did Game even go to the bay to do all that stuff with JT? I know some of that had to be pre-Yuk beef but I heard they just did some more shit recently together. Or is JT not cool with Yuk too? I'm not real up on any of the internal Bay area beefs.

dude, I KNOW you got homies that roll with you that are down enough for you that if someone was talking MAD shit about you on cd's that they were selling and it got to the point where they were calling you a bitch and whatever else...if your guys saw dude in the streets with or without you it would be on on site.

DONT TEST HIS PATERNFALLWARS CD GANXTA!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

that was my point...

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    I'm not real up on any of the internal Bay area beefs.

Man, I really didn't wanna get into this here, but...one night, KingMost asked if he could borrow my headphones. I said yes; he lost them.

He later bought me and my girl burgers, but shit was NOT sweet for a while there. You probably read about it.

Man, I really didn't wanna get into this here, but...one night, KingMost asked if he could borrow my headphones. I said yes; he lost them.

He later bought me and my girl burgers, but shit was NOT sweet for a while there. You probably read about it.

You're gonna get your chain snatched spreading all my biz-nass on the 'net.

I think that was up on bayarearaptalk.net for a minute.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I predict by the end of 2006, someone from G-Unit will get murked pulling these dumb ass publicity stunts.

• Diamante_DDiamante_D 215 Posts
    pulling a 'thumper' in the cluh is officially a nice piece of '05 rap ebonics.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    the problem today is guns. really though it is. back in the 80s and early 80s we were still fighting with pipes and bats and knives... if someone pulled a gun, everyone, both crews, would be ducking for cover. shits not like that anymore.

dudes are straight bitch nowadays with this gun shit. 10yr old kids are waving guns in the air and cats are hyping that shit up. straight bullshit.

most of us come from a time when we had to knuckle up to get respect and take some blows in the face and the gut to show off how hard we can be... a little blood thats cool, a few knots in your head thats cool...

i wont front ive used a gun before but that was mostly a protection thing. so im not saying that shit cant be necessary from time to time. im just saying to leave that shit in the car and man up with your fists.

really though if you need a gun to fight your battle then youre just a mommas boy bitch... no respect for that.

maybe this went a little off topic cause i was focused on the part where dude pulled a gun in the club. i was just rambling though...

the problem today is guns. really though it is. back in the 80s and early 80s we were still fighting with pipes and bats and knives... if someone pulled a gun, everyone, both crews, would be ducking for cover. shits not like that anymore.

dudes are straight bitch nowadays with this gun shit. 10yr old kids are waving guns in the air and cats are hyping that shit up. straight bullshit.

most of us come from a time when we had to knuckle up to get respect and take some blows in the face and the gut to show off how hard we can be... a little blood thats cool, a few knots in your head thats cool...

i wont front ive used a gun before but that was mostly a protection thing. so im not saying that shit cant be necessary from time to time. im just saying to leave that shit in the car and man up with your fists.

really though if you need a gun to fight your battle then youre just a mommas boy bitch... no respect for that.

maybe this went a little off topic cause i was focused on the part where dude pulled a gun in the club. i was just rambling though...
    you is exactly right jinx. every time i visit my peoples around the way, there's always one dude you remember for being a sucka and now he's got a burner. like that makes him a tuff guy or something. respect is given to those who earn it...

take some blows in the face

TASTELESS AY YO [/b] ALERT