in the last 2 weeks...

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Hi.its been a while since i posted, heres why...in the last 2 weeks I:contracted pneumoniamoved house defended my graduate thesisgraduated from business schoolgot a jobnot too shabby. now i have time to kill, am feeling better, am sitting here in my badass new house with my son jack running around and life is good. real good.hooray.

Comments

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    proficiat !!!!
    good luck.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    That is a pretty action packed couple of weeks and congrats on graduating. What's the job? I'll briefly be in Amsterdam next week for meetings so please to arrange warmer weather because that city always feels about 10 degrees colder than it really is. Keep on top of that pneumonia.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Good on ya, NZ. Jessica has been looking for her #1 tooshie promoter.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Congrats nz, seems like contracting pneumonia is the way to get one's proactivity on! What's the new job?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    cheers guys,

the new job title is online marketing strategist, it is for a mid size media company based here in Amsterdam, a great position, a lot of work, setting up the department, a lot of Swot analysis etc and then constant maintenance of the online presence as well as all branding and content decisions.

im one of those annoying marketing fuckers so im very excited about the position and am busy preparing. the position opened up due to my thesis which was a 2006 viral video market analysis and market entry strategy which i pitched to a couple of companies.

Flomotion, PM me if you can find some time between meetings and id love to show you around this city.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Hello mate - thanks so much. This time around sadly it's just a hectic one-dayer with thrusting online folks like yourself (yeah, I'm one of them too) then back to London on a 5pm flight but next time will be in February and I'll PM you for sure. Would love to hook up and get some inside info on one of my favourite cities. Plus you need to give me your entire viral marketing strategy so that I can go home a hero and pretend I thought it up all by myself.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Congrats on:

contracted pneumonia

moved house

defended my graduate thesis

graduated from business school

got a job

With a "I also won a VU acetate on Ebay" that would have been a lifetime in 2 weeks.

• Good shit man.

Hi.

its been a while since i posted, heres why...

in the last 2 weeks I:

contracted pneumonia

moved house

got a job

found out my wife is pregnant with our second!!![/b]

HOLY SHIT!!!

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    Hi.

in the last 2 weeks I:

contracted pneumonia

moved house

got a job

HOLY SHIT!!!

dude, holy shit!

congrats!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Hi.

in the last 2 weeks I:

contracted pneumonia

moved house

got a job

HOLY SHIT!!!

Good god man!

congratulations

be prepared to win the lottery in the next 15 minutes

• Hi.

in the last 2 weeks I:

contracted pneumonia

moved house

got a job

HOLY SHIT!!!

Good thing you just got a job.

Congratz dude.

• Hi.

in the last 2 weeks I:

contracted pneumonia

moved house

got a job

HOLY SHIT!!!

dude shadow you are on FIRE right now. congrats on all your achievements. and mazel tov on your wife's pregnancy.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Dude - Had to come out of the woods for this... Congrats man - for reals... New job, another one on the way, graduated... Dope man... No new trips to Amsterdam yet (doh!). Will be in Paris next June though... Congrats yo...

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    WOW! congrats, dude!

Dude - Had to come out of the woods for this... Congrats man - for reals... New job, another one on the way, graduated... Dope man... No new trips to Amsterdam yet (doh!). Will be in Paris next June though... Congrats yo...

yo E**c!!!!

you know the Amsterdam International Beer tour will always be waiting for you. (and the ribs)

thanks all you guys for the kind words... this is most definatly one hell of a shock, we didnt plan, but are over the moon... god, im such a family man...

damn, maybe ima have to sell some records...

when in Amsterdam real bakfietsers know the deal: