GHOSTFACE IN-STORE FISH FRY!!!!

33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
edited December 2006 in Announcements
GHOSTFACE IN-STORE FISH FRY!!!!Yup to help celebrate Ghost's latest release: MORE FISH, we arehaving a Ghostface in-store/fish fry with none other than the kingfishhimself... GHOSTFACE. it all goes down:Monday December 18th... MAKE SURE YOU RSVP as there is limited room...WHERE AT?33third Los Angeles5111 West Pico Blvd.Los Angeles, CA 90019RSVP TO: [email]ghost@33third.com[/email]

Comments

• TONIGHT FOLLS!!!!

IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND PLEASE RSVP ASAP N-O-W!!! Space has filed up very quickly and is extremely limited.

• the hush puppies were delicious. especially since i was waiting in the shadows for the food to come. and then pounced while they were still hot. there was also fried oysters, betcha didnt know that. hehehe. oh and some cake slices n shit. pretty damn good dude.

there was a dude there with a ghostface doll complete with eagle wristband and gold gongpiece. i talked to a "vocal artist" upstairs and when she bent over i saw her buttcrack. i couldve used some whiskey flavor, i mean, they only had grey goose and i dont really like vodka. all in all a pretty good time was had. even by miserly ole grandpa_shig. post pictures.

• let me reiterate how necessary it is to receive fried foods while still piping hot. for full enjoyment that is. for example, the crispy battered outside of the oysters blended with the rich buttery guts of a oyster is a magical thing. and once theyve cooled to room temperature, even the best deep fried oysters is kinda garbage. just fyi. great food. great event. i think i saw a pretty hot girl up in there too. she had knee high boots on, like, not pretty woman hooker boots but like high brow horse riden boots or something. whateva whateva, she made it work.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    fuck, I was planning to go but was apparently preoccupied with work. fishfry.....