s w o o n ( AKA NSFW UNATTAINABLE SHORTIES NSFW )

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
edit reason: to save jobs

Comments

• Swoon unit

b/w

Anna Gonna Beat Dat B*tch Wit' A Bat

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    "heeeeyyyyy....."

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    and rocking Rasco - Unassisted doubles no less

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Yo,

That chick is hot. I have like a million billion pics of her on my hard drive. Gotta love those import model chicks.

peac

h

• oh schitt - I thought Patrick was talking about that Chingy record!

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    i thought young phoezzy was gonna talk about the street artist swoon.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    jeez louize, i think im in love.

• imma make this my own personal thread and just keep letting it grow . I'll be putting other unattainable BUT WORK SAFE shorties, records, and other general foolishness. Basically it'll be like me on the whole site but all encapsulated into one thread.

Think I won't?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    imma make this my own personal thread and just keep letting it grow . I'll be putting other unattainable BUT WORK SAFE shorties, records, and other general foolishness. Basically it'll be like me on the whole site but all encapsulated into one thread.

Think I won't?

Do it.

• Do it.

Yeah, seriously more pics of that chick or others like her please.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    DO IT !

• dayday 9,611 Posts

b/w

DO IT

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Allow me to be the first:

• imma make this my own personal thread and just keep letting it grow . I'll be putting other unattainable BUT WORK SAFE shorties, records, and other general foolishness. Basically it'll be like me on the whole site but all encapsulated into one thread.

Think I won't?

only on the condition that you name the shorties so we can google image search them.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Allow me to be the first:

X 1,000,000

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

first row second from the right

although all of the aZn import models and battlecat djing were very tempting, i did not attend this myspace party....

• Allow me to be the first:

I'mma your and raise you with a x

Start your own "LOCKER ROOM" thread!

• okay, so why havn't these 'millions of pics of her' been posted yet?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    okay, so why havn't these 'millions of pics of her' been posted yet?

sayin. king moist is all talk no speakerboxxx. plus that guy still has my headphones stashed deeep within his crates and refuses to give them back. hollabackmakiroll b/w whatitdew.

catherine bell and so on.

• okay, so why havn't these 'millions of pics of her' been posted yet?

sayin. king moist is all talk no speakerboxxx. plus that guy still has my headphones stashed deeep within his crates and refuses to give them back. hollabackmakiroll b/w whatitdew.

catherine bell and so on.

and

start your own locker thread

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    no pics

come widdit

• I would NEVER miss the news if she was telling me what's going wrong in the world.

• you little dudes need to settle down. I already got some hot google image searches to make you cargo shants tighten (or dare I say "a salute in your shorts" ). I can't just go all out and then fizzle away in a few posts (like your wenis Day).

This thread will be a like a labor love: slow, intense, focussed, & intruding. Tomy Roma's wasn't built in a day.

Plus I have 3 page paper on sonata's to write.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    king moist is all talk no speakerboxxx.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Tomy Roma's wasn't built in a day.

You better come with the finger-lickin-goodness dude. Those are some heavy words you speak my friend. Let's see what you got homey, realizing, of course, that this is YOUR mind garden and that BITERS need to start their own thread. BTW, homegirl who likes it in the trunk (no ) who was NOT posted by you is .

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    you little dudes need to settle down. I already got some hot google image searches to make you cargo shants tighten (or dare I say "a salute in your shorts" ). I can't just go all out and then fizzle away in a few posts (like your wenis Day).

This thread will be a like a labor love: slow, intense, focussed, & intruding. Tomy Roma's wasn't built in a day.

this shit made me LOL in a real way. Yo where's my shirt foolio?!

And now, I give you a new take on an old classic:

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    Let's see what you got homey, realizing, of course, that this is YOUR mind garden and that BITERS need to start their own thread. BTW, homegirl who likes it in the trunk (no ) who was NOT posted by you is .

what home girl likes it in the trunk? aria? catherine? sheeeit. you can't call shit your private mind garden and then not post shit. that's false advertising, holmseseses. i posted that shit to tide some people over until king moist has time to post his pictures of brad pitt, matthew mcconaughey and all that. you got some heat? post that shit up then. fall back off my jock, gnat.

aria is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyah.
    catherine is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyah.

cas is no biter.
    cas is for the people.
    cas is the truth.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    you little dudes need to settle down. I already got some hot google image searches to make you cargo shants tighten (or dare I say "a salute in your shorts" ). I can't just go all out and then fizzle away in a few posts (like your wenis Day).

this shit made me LOL in a real way. Yo where's my shirt foolio?!

I give you a new take on an old classic:

damn. thats beautiful.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    jeri lee's aiight
    but Alley Baggett has been game over for years now

YADADADAMEAN????