Princeton Record Exchange on TV

funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Watching 'House' the other night and they have a shot of an elevator door opening and the first thing you see, right in the middle of the screen is a Princeton Record Exchange bag (episode was about an ailing jazz musician).No indication whether or not the buyer was pissed off...

Comments

• djrdjr 511 Posts

That show also featured Hugh Laurie playing an LP & looking at the cover in his office one epsisode. I believe it was a blues record, but didn't get a glimpse of the cover.

• That show also featured Hugh Laurie playing an LP & looking at the cover in his office one epsisode. I believe it was a blues record, but didn't get a glimpse of the cover.

It sounded like Blind Willie McTell (I was looking for the cover too).
    It's funny that the only effort they make to show that this takes place in Princeton are the shots of the river in the credits, and a Record Exchange bag...

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    No indication whether or not the buyer was pissed off...

haha

was this a repeat? i remember my sister saying she also saw a record exchange bag when the show first premiered.

• No indication whether or not the buyer was pissed off...

haha

was this a repeat? i remember my sister saying she also saw a record exchange bag when the show first premiered.

Yeah. It was one we missed earlier in the season.