now you'll learn what sodomy really is

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Piece of shit kids. I hope their parents are getting some shit for this too.http://www.khou.com/news/local/stories/khou061211_ac_turnertrial.1a991b54.htmlTeen sentenced to 90 years for brutal attack[/b]A 17-year-old suburban teen was sentenced Monday to 90 years in prison in the brutal attack of a Hispanic boy who was beaten, kicked, stomped, burned and sodomized with the plastic pole of a patio umbrella.Keith Turner was the second teen convicted of aggravated sexual assault in the April attack at a house in Spring, north of Houston. David Henry Tuck, 18, was convicted and sentenced to life in prison on Nov. 16.Turner was convicted late Friday after about 90 minutes of deliberations. The jury took about five hours over two days to reach the sentence of 90 years.Turner will have to serve at least 30 years before becoming eligible for parole.Although Turner was the younger of the assailants and didn???t have the history of racial attacks that colored Tuck???s past, it was his idea to use the patio umbrella pole in the attack.Turner, Tuck, the victim and two other teens were partying at a house in Spring, drinking and taking cocaine and Xanax. Twelve-year-old Danielle Sons, who was at the party at her house, told the other boys that the victim had tried to kiss her, prompting the attack.Tuck shouted racial slurs and ???white power??? as he and Turner kicked the then 17-year-old, cut him with a knife, sodomized him with a plastic pipe and poured bleach on him in an assault that lasted up to five hours. The victim was left bleeding in the backyard until dawn, when Sons and her brother, Gus, finally woke their mother, who slept through it.During Turner???s trial, jurors saw a videotaped statement by Turner in which he admitted to being the first one to grab the umbrella pole and joking about using it to sodomize the victim.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    this kid is going to receive the exact same thing in prison unless he joins schillinger's gang

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    was the dj at the party playing vinyl? Cause I can't see the record related content.

Don't make me talk about cherry tomatoes.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    how u gonna torture a mofucka for 5 hours. oof. give em the chair.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    give em the chair.

I think life in prison is justice enough. Regardless of whether or not he gets ass raped, he will learn what it's like to be devoid of any power and at the mercy of people who will objectify and humiliate him, mentally and physically. 90 years is a long time to think on that.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Sentencing a 17 year old to 90 years in prison? To me, that's cruel and unusual punishment. Dude's young enough that he can make amends, be rehabilitated, and contribute to society. If you're going to lock a kid away for the rest of his life, you might as well kill him.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    In a less extreme case, I might agree with you. I think a kid who subjects someone to 5 hours of torture would take a hell of a lot of work to rehabilitate and efforts might be put to better use in prevention.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    In a less extreme case, I might agree with you. I think a kid who subjects someone to 5 hours of torture would take a hell of a lot of work to rehabilitate and efforts might be put to better use in prevention.

I'm not gonna cry that a human shitstain like this kid is getting locked up for a very long time.

kicked the then 17-year-old, cut him with a knife, sodomized him with a plastic pipe and poured bleach on him in an assault that lasted up to five hours. The victim was left bleeding in the backyard until dawn

During Turner???s trial, jurors saw a videotaped statement by Turner in which he admitted to being the first one to grab the umbrella pole and joking about using it to sodomize the victim.

Lock him up in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison and forget about him. That seems about right to me.

• UN_FUCKIN_REAL

What the fuck is wrong with kids today?

Im only 36 years old, so it hasnt been that long ago and I was in High School.

We NEVER did anything close to this, Give someone an ass whoopin sure, but not to the extent they did this kid.

It seems this is becoming more common for kids to do OUTRAGIOUS shit like this.

How do you make a point and not stoop to this level?, Honestly my first thought was "Beat these little mother fuckers with in an inch of their lives"

Thas not going to solve anything, And 90 years in jail?...what good is that gonna do?

Rehab isnt the point....you put anyone behind bars for enough time, they will be diffrent/changed.

This is just fucked up, I cant even think Im so pissed.

In anger ill say it now "tear these fuckers limb from limb.....Get MIDEVIL on these little wastes of space" make torture a new art form with these jag offs.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

Perhaps, but if you think about it terms of economics, it's certainly far more efficient to devote resources to rehabilitating instead of sustaining a person who will drain resources without ever contributing anything. If the state is going to imprison him without the possibility of release, they might as will kill him.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Turner will have to serve at least 30 years before becoming eligible for parole.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    I think in those 90 years he will contribute plenty. All those roads gritted, licence plates stamped, big rocks broken into little rocks... Either that, or use him for organ transplants.

I don't think of myself as "Old" per se, but at that age, I couldn't even spell Xanax or whatever it was, let alone afford coke (the powder) or have garden furniture to hand. Or a garden, come to think of it.

Althogether now...

"AAAARRRHGHHH! My SPHINCTER!
    That's the sound of the men
    working on the chain
    gaaang-bang.."

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I hope their parents are getting some shit for this too.

I hope their parents are getting some shit for this too.

ed you didnt know that had the parents done their "job" this wouldnt have happened?

• I hope their parents are getting some shit for this too.

agreed. if you got underage kids in your house drinking and snorting coke (not to mention beating and sodomizing someone) while you're upstairs sleeping, your ass should be in the slam too.

And 90 years isn't too harsh, I think giving him the option of being paroled after 30 is too lenient. I'm against capital punishment but these dudes deserve every bit of those sentences.

while you're upstairs sleeping.

Is this fact ?

• One 17 year old beating up another ain't exactly RAHOWA. He doesn't have 'instant juice' with the 'white power factions', he's gonna be the low man on the Aryan Nation totem pole.

• while you're upstairs sleeping.

Is this fact ?

The victim was left bleeding in the backyard until dawn, when Sons and her brother, Gus, finally woke their mother, who slept through it.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    i can almost understand (no psycho) being like MAN I REALLY FUCKING HATE THAT GUY BECAUSE I HATE MEXICANS and shooting him and killing him or something. (we're talking 'understand' in a real uhh, not so accepting way). everyone loses their cool sometimes. (i understand hating minorities and wanting to kill them isnt acceptable...) but it takes a real PSYCHO MOTHFUCKER to torture someone for hours on end.

i dont hate minorities, i dont like killing people, im just trying to make a point....and doing a piss poor job.

give em the chair

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    I thought he might have been set off because of the age difference (12-year old girl and 17-year old boy). Still not cool in any way, though.

while you're upstairs sleeping.

Is this fact ?

The victim was left bleeding in the backyard until dawn, when Sons and her brother, Gus, finally woke their mother, who slept through it.

• In a less extreme case, I might agree with you. I think a kid who subjects someone to 5 hours of torture would take a hell of a lot of work to rehabilitate and efforts might be put to better use in prevention.

Perhaps, but if you think about it terms of economics, it's certainly far more efficient to devote resources to rehabilitating instead of sustaining a person who will drain resources without ever contributing anything. If the state is going to imprison him without the possibility of release, they might as will kill him.

Damn it, who let the Canadian in?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Damn it, who let the Canadian in?

and my 0.02: kill the fucker. slowly.

"[waaaaa]but who decides who kills, and who does the killing[/waaaaa]

me and me.

fuck that little shit.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Shit like this is just depressing on so many levels.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    redefining asshurt.

white pride is plain stupid. besides the effect, its fundamentally flawed. america was stolen by foreigners circa 1492. read a fucking book (stepping off the high horse... now)