That O-Dub Coke Rap Thread...

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Did that thing turn into a 3 pager in a matter of an hour? I'm not even going to check because it'll be the same shit over and over and over again. But since i'm a friggin' masochist (sp) can someone run some highlights. (since I know it'll be funny with internet dudes droppin' that crack cocaine science)

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Same old bullshit.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Did that thing turn into a 3 pager in a matter of an hour? I'm not even going to check because it'll be the same shit over and over and over again. But since i'm a friggin' masochist (sp) can someone run some highlights. (since I know it'll be funny with internet dudes droppin' that crack cocaine science)

my breakdown of it

O-dub publishes an article i na bay area newspaper.

Archaic takes offense to it cause he feels Oliver is too disconnected to make a proper article on the subject.

Faux Rills throws in several insults

Noz and Deej give their two cents

33 1/3 agrees with Archaic

Dizzy makes a couple jokes

• dayday 9,611 Posts

See 10 page Clipse thread

I'm just guessing tho. I didn't bother to read the one today becuase it's probably the

Same old bullshit

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    there were interesting bits o-dub posted, stats about the drug trade in american cities and all that.

• my breakdown of it

O-dub publishes an article i na bay area newspaper.

Archaic takes offense to it cause he feels Oliver is too disconnected to make a proper article on the subject.

Faux Rills throws in several insults

Noz and Deej give their two cents

33 1/3 agrees with Archaic

Dizzy makes a couple jokes

There was almost a real discussion about the economics of the crack game. It got lost in the noise, though.