New Radio Show - Eli "Paperboy" Reed Guest DJs

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited December 2006 in Announcements
Eli "Paperboy" Reed sits in and guest dj's the show! He drops some of his favorite R&B and deep soul 45s.Download show from the website: www.galacticfractures.comPlaylist:Jo Jo and The Outcast - Whole Lotta Woman (Soundorific) Little Mack Simmons - Givin Me A Hard Time (Dud Sound) Junior Wells - Up In Heah (Bright Star) Willie Harper - But I Couldnt (Alon) Lester Young - I've Got The Right (Old Town) Johnny Little John and Guitar - Kitty O (Margaret) Sonny Green - Jodys On The Run (Hill) Jimmy Robins - I Can't Please You (Jerhart) Ricky Allen - Cut You A Loose (Age) Cathy Lynn - Dollars and Cents (Heart & Soul) Mable John - Dont Hit Me No More (Stax) The Kelly Brothers - I'd Rather Have You (Sims) The Raelettes - I'm Gettin Long Alright (tangerine) Bobby Powell - Done Got Over (Whit) Arthur K Adams - Gimmie Some Of Your Lovin (Modern) Eddie Ray - I Stand Accused (Prix) OV Wright - Treasured Moments (Backbeat) Jimmy Delphis - Don't Sign The Paper Baby (Karen) Johnny Adams - You Gonna (Modern) Johnny Daye - A Lot Of Progress (Parkway) Betty Adams - Make It Real (Notes Of Gold) Betty Bibbs - First Come First Served (GeNeva) Eddie Burns - Messing With My Bread (Harvey) Gene Evans - Keep On Keeping On (Golden Beam) Walter Hamilton - Nobody But Me (HiQ) Ohio Untouchables - I'm Tired (LuPine) Paul Kelly - Stealing In The Name Of The Lord (Happy Tiger) Lattimore Brown - Sweet Desiree (Renegade) Mitty Collier - I'd Like To Change Places (Entrance) Bob and Earl - Deep Down Inside (Tempe) Bobby Slone - Hoodoo Man (DreaM) Frank Frost - My Back Scratcher (Jewel) Arlene Brown - I'm A Streaker (Dud Sound) Fenton Robinson - Cryin The Blues (PM) JL Smith - Did You Do The Mosquito (FM) Ray Charles - I Can Make It Through The Days (tangerine) Virgil Griffin and Rhythm Kings - If You Can't Go Don't (Reginald) Chris Jones - I'm The Man (Goodie Train) Jeb Stuart - Soul Jerk It Baby (King) Johnny Adams - A Man Will Shed A Few Tears Too (Pacemaker) Frank Lynch - Young Girl (My Records) Binky Griptite - Stone Soul Christmas (Daptone)