Thes One's Mithai (wedding mix)

sindiansindian 68 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
I just stumbled across the article about Thes One's Mithai wedding mix in WaxPo #17. Can anybody send me an mp3? It sounds interesting. I'm getting married soon and I'm Indian, so I can relate. Thanks.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I just stumbled across the article about Thes One's Mithai wedding mix in WaxPo #17. Can anybody send me an mp3? It sounds interesting. I'm getting married soon and I'm Indian, so I can relate. Thanks.

Well, he posts on here, so he would probably be happy to help you. Send him a PM or something!

Come to think of it, I haven't heard it either. THES! I WANT ONE!

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    I read this article too and wanna hear this if it's easy enough for Thes to post.

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    im indian, and i'm NOT getting married soon, but my ears are fiending to hear this.
    this tune sounds like it would be dope for an NDN wedding, but i dont know what the lyrics mean...

a love story - kuchh na kaho
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XUZ1DMVJ

• Well, he posts on here, so he would probably be happy to help you. Send him a PM or something!

I just sent him a PM. I didn't realize he posted on here until I read the Tribe thread. It'd be even better to get it from the source.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

where you getting married homey? i was just looking at old pictures of nazia hassan, i wish i was born like 15 years earlier and in bombay. itd be

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Zeenat =

• Anyone who wants an og copy send me a pm! Santa need mailing addresses there peeople!

• A dope mix.! A lot of personal classics and just new sounds for the ears. I'mma need another copy since mine got trashed.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Wedding mixes, stand up!

(ca. 2003)

• where you getting married homey?

I'm getting married stateside. I was born in the US, and my fiancee's American. My family's from Kerala though.

On a somewhat related note, how many of you guys know Indian kids going the IndianMatrimonials.com route? I actually know quite a few, and it's still pretty surprising to me.

Whoa, that site actually exists.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    i read that shit for fun... its been a last resort for the "unmarrigable" but those add are hilarious. only reason why i buy india abroad in the subway. shaddi.com is