ahhh man

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
i'm deejaying at metro park right...2 hours to go....ANDTHENIT'S MOTHERFUCKINGWONDER-FULLL!i'm about to drop "do i do" coming out of central line but yo deejaying in front of a window is not what's up/ not feeling these motherfuckers staring and just looking and doing air scratchy handmovements

Comments

• can a sf strutter bring my a salmon sandwhich on wheat? no onions or tomatoes? shit is looking crucial over here.....and a diet coke w/ ice.

dont forget the napkins

• MY DUDE.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    PATATATATRICK!

I'm thinking bout strapping my kufi on tonight and heading over to that Wonderful pawrty thing. Caalll me!

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Can you scheme one of them' STEVIE posters for me for a few duckets?
    Seriously.

• PATATATATRICK!

I'm thinking bout strapping my kufi on tonight and heading over to that Wonderful pawrty thing. Caalll me!

Thinking of striking through myself...

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

i'm about to drop "do i do" coming out of central line
    i dropped that shit tonight and it was like an atom bomb in the bar. Shit was awsome. I fucking killed it tonight though. MUDDDDAAA'D THE SPOT! Booooooyahhhhhhhhhhhh

Man fucking model bitches all telling me i rule. I am so gassed right now. haha. aight time to go drink some more beer. peaceseeyalataaaaaaaa

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    only fat people drink diet coke

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    but yo deejaying in front of a window is not what's up/ not feeling these motherfuckers staring and just looking and doing air scratchy handmovements

But it's kinda cool when the little kids drag their parents into the store so they can do that jumping-around dance that little kids do.

Also, after I played "Che Che Cole Makossa," I had this dapper-looking old dude who was walking by the store come up and talk to me about his days as a radio DJ in Puerto Rico. That was kinda fresh--and kinda makes the fishbowl part of playing by the window worthwhile.

• only fat people drink diet coke

toronto asians have small penises

enki:

did you holler at him if he had any records that you can take off of his hands for a few bucks and a six pack?
    but yeah one of the dudes there was bigging you and the fouronefonk homies up. Nice staff they got there.