New G.U.N album/Phill Most the Soulman produced

Soma45Soma45 38 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
What up Soulstrut? Some of you may remember Greed's Ultimate Nemesis (G.U.N)when we dropped THE GREEDY ULTIMATE EP on Soulman's brand new World Of Beats label in the summer of 2005. Well, the full length "GREEDYOLOGY" is finally complete. Features 9 tracks produced by Phill Most The Soulman, 2 by Big Stacks, and 1 by Devil McDoom. Figured a few heads on here may have an interest in peeping out some advance tracks, if an appreciation still exists for pefect penmanship, and beautiful beats. Take a listen at our myspace pages. If you want a copy of the album, get at us. This thread will prolly die fast, but thanks to those who take the time to listen. Over and out - Soma Candelaria, of G.U.N www.myspace.com/greedyultimatewww.myspace.com/somacandelaria

Comments

• Noice. I'll be checking for this. The greedy ultimate EP was fresh.

But, seriously: if that is the cover, you need to remove the photo shop painterly filter portrait shot. Or change it to a black halftone. Or just a cropped picture. That filter you have going right now is

• I will buy one, how do I order ???

p.s.

You may want to post this at the http://www.diggerswithgratitude.com/ forums as well...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo Soma,

Can I cop one of those CDs, bro? Good lookin', mane. Give a shout to Bungie for me. Holla!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Stacks - I got you. If your addy is still the same, I'll FedEx a couple out. I should have 'em in my hands end of next week.

Scratch n Sniff - thanks for the input on the cover - I know that shit is a little off, but I've only had Photoshop for like 3 weeks. That was some shit I did on the fly. The actual music on the cd is what I'm best at.

Thanks for even responding to this post, I was sure it'd get zero feedback. I'll PM anyone who has shown an interest in getting a copy.

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    I'll PM anyone who has shown an interest in getting a copy.

please get at me too, i picked up the last copy of the e.p at jonny paychecks shop and still gets play. looking forward to the full album.

peace,xavier

• Thanks for even responding to this post, I was sure it'd get zero feedback. I'll PM anyone who has shown an interest in getting a copy.

Soulstrut ain't all hatteurs, young homie! Make sure I get a copy too, dude... i am showing an interest.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Stacks - I got you. If your addy is still the same, I'll FedEx a couple out. I should have 'em in my hands end of next week.

Scratch n Sniff - thanks for the input on the cover - I know that shit is a little off, but I've only had Photoshop for like 3 weeks. That was some shit I did on the fly. The actual music on the cd is what I'm best at.

Thanks for even responding to this post, I was sure it'd get zero feedback. I'll PM anyone who has shown an interest in getting a copy.

Yep, the addy is still the same. We're still stuck in Killwaukee.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• I really wanna hear this! The EP and 9th Wonder mixtape have stayed in regular rotation since I got them.

Mike