PERVERTS

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
so me and federico went to some urb magazine party yesterday. and, ok im not gonna complain about who was there but GODDAMMIT STOP FUCKEN WITH MY BEVERAGE. hennessey sponsored it and after the papparazzi took my picture i get handed a cognac catastrophe. i mean, im not really a cognac drinker, but stop trying to foofie up my drank dammit. they rub sugar around the rim and add some sort of mixer and a orange twist. i mean, it was free so im not really complaining but their "menu" consisted of some sort of fusion of of cocktail and cognac. cognac/ginger ale, cognac/coke. and they gave them cute names like the "shanghai" or the "new york" -MODED! but seriously, effen perverts!psre: the people there. so i was thinking that perhaps the word "urban" has changed in definition. it now means lots a fanies in suits, yes? not that im complaining. just an observation.

Comments

• mixing cognac is really some low class shit...its a fine fine beverage with a bazillion complexities...why the fuck would you wanna dump a fucking soda in it? that would be like making a Chateau Valandraud St. Emilon Gran Cru Sangria or spritzer.

Perverts for sure.

its also like those fucking "club mixes" of bossa joints...take a sophisticated rhythmic music like bossa and putting a headache inducing house beat on that shit...

dumbing it down equals $$$ I suppose.

• i had to have 2 straight cognacs just to wash the taste out my mouth! one good thing about cognac though is my tolerance is currently pretty low, but NO HANGOVER! i like the clean finish.

anyways, speaking of preverts, i recently did a tour of pastrami burrito joints in the greater socal area. its basically one of the original fusion cuisines marrying the mexican-american burrito with the jewish american pastrami. prolly having its roots in boyle heights, one of the first ethnically diverse neighborhoods in los angeles. i will never do that shit ever again. we hit 4 spots and i got real sick. the poops felt like boiling hot tapation coming out my ass. the next 2 days alls i had was hot water, pepto, and a ice cube for my butthole. it was my hammie bentro's idea. he did a audio blog of it here.

http://www.brainsnot.com

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Pastrami burrito

ewwww

• Pastrami burrito

ewwww

yes, you absolutely needs the rye, the kraut, the swiss and the 1000 isle...flour tortilla and colby jack and 'penos...