ISRAEL/TEL AVIV/TAP WATER RELATED

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
It's 5:45pm in Tel Aviv and I just woke up. Is it safe to drink the tap water here, or brush my teeth with tap water?

Comments

• Dog you don't want to ruin the rest of your trip by ingesting
    some foreign bacteria. Can you boil that shit...or run it
    through a hot pot or coffee maker?

KEEP mustard packets.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I got bottled water here, okay I really need to hit the streets.

• I bet the tap water is fine in Israel.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Their water supply is mad stagnent. They don't call it the Dead Sea for nothing. I'd crack open a Fiji.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    hey bump that PLO style shit by methodman and see what happens!

• Man TA water is off the hook!!! No for real, the water is fine to drink throughout Israel.

You should head down to Lilienblum street if you have a free minute. Some nice little bars down there. I heard a good DJ once in the Betty Ford bar. And if you have an hour or two go to the Bauhaus museum. They give tours of the Bauhaus architecture around town (TA is a center for Bauhaus owing to the German Jewish refugees that arrived in the 20's). And Yafo/Jaffa is a nice little town with that crack falafel. You can walk there from TA; it borders it to the south. Oh, and Israel Museum on the Tel Aviv University campus is pretty interesting if you want to get all sophisticated and intellectual with it. Definitely go to Rabin Square and peep the memorial. Shit is powerful. And don't sleep on Shenkin Street. Some pretty lame thrift shops but dimes. for. days.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    whatitdoo Cosmo, enjoy the motherland!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    And don't sleep on Shenkin Street. Some pretty lame thrift shops but dimes. for. days.

no joke!

and forget the falafel get yourself some of that street corner schwarma.

KOSHER FIYAH!