Wire season 5 predictions

tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
any predictions for season 5???i think Avon should be coming back to fuck wiht Marlo a little...restore "family values" to the game.Randy runs from the group home and goes...to Michael's crib. Unfortunately, by that point he should be hardened enough to hit the streets and protect himself with a gun. I dont think he's going to wait through three months of torture for Carver to adopt him.I dont think the saga of Cutty and Michael are done. Its starting to seem like Star Wars....maybe Michael will end up killing Chris and Marlo and seeking redemption in Cutty's gym?Lex is going to come back from the dead, just like Randy suspected.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    wood harris (avon) is gone from the show completely. he said he didnt want to waste his time doing a jail role and i think he was locked up for a pretty significant amount of time for parole violation at the end of season three so it wouldnt really fit in timeline-wise. that scene where they raid their hideout and dude claims all the weapons to be his is fucking classic though.

• rastarasta 27 Posts
    any idea when season 4 comes to dvd, I have only seen up to season 3.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    season 4 probably wont be out on dvd until summer of next year/a month before season 5 starts

• season 4 probably wont be out on dvd until summer of next year/a month before season 5 starts

from what i hear season 5 ain't comin' til 2008[/b]. just rumours, though. also word is that Avon will be back in season 5.

• yo, kenard was looking like an old little man when he was tapping on prezbos window.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    2008???? Damn. So we're going to have to keep talking like our characters for two years to get our fix????

Get your Bmore accent up.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    So we're going to have to keep talking like our characters for two years to get our fix????

Only as long as you keep it in the threads designated for that purpose. Any Wire-character statements posted outside designated Wire threads will be deleted and the offending user will be banned.