freestyle fellowship heavyweights mystery...

djnikolessdjnikoless 236 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
this has bothered me before and now that i'm doing my history of the posse cut and want to play this track I just realized I don't think I ever figured it out. On this song if you read the CD credits it doesn't seem to read write because there's a mc missing or i'm bugging out. This is what the CD reads:after into and all that:1)Mtulazaji P.E.A.C.E2)Cockney O' Dire3)Archie4)Volume 105)Micah 96)Self Jupiter7)Spoon Of Iodine8)Aceyalone9)Ganjah K I definitley know who everyone is from Volume 10 on. I know who PEACE is and he rhyme really short. Cockney is pretty obvious. I always assumed Archie was right after Cockney and starts and says "48 beats, 12 bars..." and ends with "I'm trying to find out where you head is...heavyweights". Then there's a break with Cockney "coaching". Then it comes in with the MC doing the "Chopin it up again" and ends with "Swinging the battle ax"... Who is that? It sounds a lil mike Micah but I know that Volume 10 comes next and that's definitey Micah after him with the beginning is not words but then he says his name...

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    pm faux_rillz. he has the song memorized and can more than likely transcribe it from memory along with each rapper's name and explanations of all the 'plex 'phors in each verse.